Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | private breeding request
1 2 3 4
@chilieg @Baethoven

Good day, I hope this ping isn't too much of a bother. I'm looking for a Red/Chocolate/X Wind-eyed female, and I was wondering whether it would be possible for Anslo and Nachteinbruch to be bred in one of your lairs, and for me to get a pick of the offspring? (in this case, I don't really want a primal or multigaze, so if one of those happens, it's between you two for if anyone wants to keep it!)

I'm offering food and treasure, if the proposition is acceptable let me know how much you want and of what.

Please let me know either way, so I know whether or not to keep looking for other options.
@chilieg @Baethoven

Good day, I hope this ping isn't too much of a bother. I'm looking for a Red/Chocolate/X Wind-eyed female, and I was wondering whether it would be possible for Anslo and Nachteinbruch to be bred in one of your lairs, and for me to get a pick of the offspring? (in this case, I don't really want a primal or multigaze, so if one of those happens, it's between you two for if anyone wants to keep it!)

I'm offering food and treasure, if the proposition is acceptable let me know how much you want and of what.

Please let me know either way, so I know whether or not to keep looking for other options.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Hi! I'm happy to lend Anslo out when she's back off her cooldown period - unfortunately she's only just come off a nest the last couple of days so it's a long wait. ^^;

As she's a breeding project dragon I'd either prefer her to stay in my lair (which also potentially an issue because I don't have a great deal of lair space) or if I could get an insurance dragon to hold onto when we do get to nesting? Otherwise I'm super happy to help out!
Hi! I'm happy to lend Anslo out when she's back off her cooldown period - unfortunately she's only just come off a nest the last couple of days so it's a long wait. ^^;

As she's a breeding project dragon I'd either prefer her to stay in my lair (which also potentially an issue because I don't have a great deal of lair space) or if I could get an insurance dragon to hold onto when we do get to nesting? Otherwise I'm super happy to help out!
lSgWsuz.png=FR+17=5tQx8gW.pngPbUSWrm.png
@chilieg Cooldown waiting is not a problem. :)

I'm not in Wind (anymore), and this dragon needs to have Wind eyes, so the dragons would have to be nesting in either your or Baethoven's lair. So whether they're willing to offer an insurance dragon or send their own to nest in your lair is something that we need to wait to hear from them for. My lair isn't where they'll be nesting, so an insurance dragon from me would be kind of pointless. ;-)

Thank you so much for being willing to help! Hopefully Baethoven replies soon and then we can figure out how this is going to work (if they agree, of course. else I'll try to find somebody else suitable).
@chilieg Cooldown waiting is not a problem. :)

I'm not in Wind (anymore), and this dragon needs to have Wind eyes, so the dragons would have to be nesting in either your or Baethoven's lair. So whether they're willing to offer an insurance dragon or send their own to nest in your lair is something that we need to wait to hear from them for. My lair isn't where they'll be nesting, so an insurance dragon from me would be kind of pointless. ;-)

Thank you so much for being willing to help! Hopefully Baethoven replies soon and then we can figure out how this is going to work (if they agree, of course. else I'll try to find somebody else suitable).
@odakotarose Would you by any chance be willing to lend out chocowing to be bred in chilieg's lair? I'm looking to get a Red/Chocolate/X Wind female, and your chocowing with her Anslo would give those colours for sure. I'd like to have first pick of the hatchlings, and I can pay with treasure and food. Would you be interested in helping out?

(also coatl x coatl pair! :D)

Oops, my bad, that was from a different search when I was aiming for Carmine primary instead. >.< Sorry for the ping!

~~~~~

@MystiqueRogue Your dragon Jasper would really help me get a dragon I want - a female red/chocolate/x wth wind eyes - if bred with @chilieg's Anslo. (also I really like how the names Jasper and Anslo look together, so that's another plus) Would you be willing to either lend him out to chilieg to breed, or breed him with Anslo in your lair (although in the latter case, I understand chilieg would like a collateral dragon to be sure that Anslo returns to their lair afterwards) and let me take my pick of the offspring? I can pay in treasure and in food, please let me know if you are willing to help and how much you'd like for payment! I'd be very grateful. ^.^
@odakotarose Would you by any chance be willing to lend out chocowing to be bred in chilieg's lair? I'm looking to get a Red/Chocolate/X Wind female, and your chocowing with her Anslo would give those colours for sure. I'd like to have first pick of the hatchlings, and I can pay with treasure and food. Would you be interested in helping out?

(also coatl x coatl pair! :D)

Oops, my bad, that was from a different search when I was aiming for Carmine primary instead. >.< Sorry for the ping!

~~~~~

@MystiqueRogue Your dragon Jasper would really help me get a dragon I want - a female red/chocolate/x wth wind eyes - if bred with @chilieg's Anslo. (also I really like how the names Jasper and Anslo look together, so that's another plus) Would you be willing to either lend him out to chilieg to breed, or breed him with Anslo in your lair (although in the latter case, I understand chilieg would like a collateral dragon to be sure that Anslo returns to their lair afterwards) and let me take my pick of the offspring? I can pay in treasure and in food, please let me know if you are willing to help and how much you'd like for payment! I'd be very grateful. ^.^
@Fishh Would you be willing to lend out this dragon to help me with a breeding project (see my posts above) in return for some amount of treasure and/or food?

~~~~~~~~~~

((I was initially hoping for both parents to be Wind flight as well, but with none of those responding, one Wind and one Arcane parent is also pretty suitable, considering I almost joined Arcane at first before noticing Wind.))
@Fishh Would you be willing to lend out this dragon to help me with a breeding project (see my posts above) in return for some amount of treasure and/or food?

~~~~~~~~~~

((I was initially hoping for both parents to be Wind flight as well, but with none of those responding, one Wind and one Arcane parent is also pretty suitable, considering I almost joined Arcane at first before noticing Wind.))
@chilieg Good news! @MystiqueRogue has sent me a message, and is willing to lend out Jasper. :) (by the way, neither of you has told me yet how much treasure/food you would like in return for your help! [emoji=fae winking]) To anyone else who I've pinged here previously, thank you for your time, sorry for the ping, and don't worry about this breeding request - I have now found a pair. :D
@chilieg Good news! @MystiqueRogue has sent me a message, and is willing to lend out Jasper. :)

(by the way, neither of you has told me yet how much treasure/food you would like in return for your help! )

To anyone else who I've pinged here previously, thank you for your time, sorry for the ping, and don't worry about this breeding request - I have now found a pair. :D
Hey, I've never actually lent out a dragon before so I have no clue how much to charge?
If you message me how much treasure you'd pay, that would be okay and ill set up a crossroads

:)
Hey, I've never actually lent out a dragon before so I have no clue how much to charge?
If you message me how much treasure you'd pay, that would be okay and ill set up a crossroads

:)
I don't require any treasure payment - I'm more than delighted to just help out what with all the projects I've done and are currently doing [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] If anything, if I take any dragons in for nesting I'd like enough food to cover their visit. Which as I've got a month to shuffle some dragons off my roster, it might work out that way when Anslo's ready to breed.
I don't require any treasure payment - I'm more than delighted to just help out what with all the projects I've done and are currently doing If anything, if I take any dragons in for nesting I'd like enough food to cover their visit. Which as I've got a month to shuffle some dragons off my roster, it might work out that way when Anslo's ready to breed.
@MystiqueRogue I don't really know how much is usually paid for lending of dragons, either. Hopefully 5k treasure is fair? If you think that it isn't enough, let me know, I'm genuinely clueless in this case - I've never done this sort of thing before. I sent you a message with the treasure, so you can set up the crossroads to chilieg if that's okay.

@chilieg Could you count up how many food points that's going to be, I'm not sure I won't mess up my calculations if I try to figure it out myself. Plants for tundra, seafood for coatl, right?
@MystiqueRogue I don't really know how much is usually paid for lending of dragons, either. Hopefully 5k treasure is fair? If you think that it isn't enough, let me know, I'm genuinely clueless in this case - I've never done this sort of thing before. I sent you a message with the treasure, so you can set up the crossroads to chilieg if that's okay.

@chilieg Could you count up how many food points that's going to be, I'm not sure I won't mess up my calculations if I try to figure it out myself. Plants for tundra, seafood for coatl, right?
For the one dragon that'll be fifteen points all up for five days - so fifteen points of plants to cover Jasper while he's visiting.
For the one dragon that'll be fifteen points all up for five days - so fifteen points of plants to cover Jasper while he's visiting.
1 2 3 4