Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | private breeding request
1 2 3 4
@chilieg Woah, that's so much less than I thought! Okay, sending you the plants now. (sixteen of them, just because the food I have lots of is in twos)
@chilieg Woah, that's so much less than I thought! Okay, sending you the plants now. (sixteen of them, just because the food I have lots of is in twos)
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Alrighty~ I'll keep you updated when Anslo's RTB c:
Alrighty~ I'll keep you updated when Anslo's RTB c:
lSgWsuz.png=FR+17=5tQx8gW.pngPbUSWrm.png
@chilieg Okay! Don't forget to let MystiqueRogue know, too. They're the one with the other dragon, after all. ;)
@chilieg Okay! Don't forget to let MystiqueRogue know, too. They're the one with the other dragon, after all. ;)
I got your message however apparently it wont allow me to send Jasper via crossroads as he's a first gen dragon?
I could maybe breed them at my lair as Jasper won't send?
I got your message however apparently it wont allow me to send Jasper via crossroads as he's a first gen dragon?
I could maybe breed them at my lair as Jasper won't send?
@MystiqueRogue You mean he's one of your progenitors? First generation dragons can be crossroaded, but progens can't. Your lair is also Wind though, so breeding them in your lair also works for me.

@chilieg It seems Jasper is a progenitor, so the two dragons will have to breed in MystiqueRogue's lair instead of yours. If I remember correctly, you said you were willing to lend Anslo out so long as you got an insurance dragon to ensure you got her back afterwards? Could you and MystiqueRogue figure out how that could work?

Also, if MystiqueRogue wants some food to cover the time of the nesting, or if chilieg wants some sort of other payment in light of the reversed roles, let me know!
@MystiqueRogue You mean he's one of your progenitors? First generation dragons can be crossroaded, but progens can't. Your lair is also Wind though, so breeding them in your lair also works for me.

@chilieg It seems Jasper is a progenitor, so the two dragons will have to breed in MystiqueRogue's lair instead of yours. If I remember correctly, you said you were willing to lend Anslo out so long as you got an insurance dragon to ensure you got her back afterwards? Could you and MystiqueRogue figure out how that could work?

Also, if MystiqueRogue wants some food to cover the time of the nesting, or if chilieg wants some sort of other payment in light of the reversed roles, let me know!
@chilieg
If you want an insurance dragon, I can give you my dragon Luceat to look after as insurance?
@chilieg
If you want an insurance dragon, I can give you my dragon Luceat to look after as insurance?
@MystiqueRogue sure thing! You don't have to worry about it just yet though - I'll keep Anslo in my lair for her cooldown and send her on over when she's ready to breed. (which is still another 24 days away)

@MessengerDragon Happy to send Anslo over when she's RTB, for sure :D Also good thing I popped that food in the vault, I'll send that back at you.
@MystiqueRogue sure thing! You don't have to worry about it just yet though - I'll keep Anslo in my lair for her cooldown and send her on over when she's ready to breed. (which is still another 24 days away)

@MessengerDragon Happy to send Anslo over when she's RTB, for sure :D Also good thing I popped that food in the vault, I'll send that back at you.
@MystiqueRogue Sent you seafood to cover feeding Anslo while they are nesting.

@chilieg Thank you. :) Would you like some food points for feeding Luceat though? Since you'll be holding him while the nesting is happening. Banescales don't eat plants, so it'd be one of the other food types.
@MystiqueRogue Sent you seafood to cover feeding Anslo while they are nesting.

@chilieg Thank you. :) Would you like some food points for feeding Luceat though? Since you'll be holding him while the nesting is happening. Banescales don't eat plants, so it'd be one of the other food types.
Oop, Anslo will be RTB in the next couple of days so I thought I should bring this back. I'm actually going on a trip tomorrow for a couple of days so it's potentially a good thing I'm not nesting after all in case I missed an incubation!

@MessengerDragon Considering it's a request from me to have an insurance dragon I wouldn't say it's your responsibility to keep Luceat fed so I'm happy to foot that. If you are keen to give me something, I can look and see what items I currently need for hib den expansions though as I definitely won't say no to that? I wouldn't ask for genes or breed change scrolls for that, though! There's probably a bunch of coli drop food/items I need.
Oop, Anslo will be RTB in the next couple of days so I thought I should bring this back. I'm actually going on a trip tomorrow for a couple of days so it's potentially a good thing I'm not nesting after all in case I missed an incubation!

@MessengerDragon Considering it's a request from me to have an insurance dragon I wouldn't say it's your responsibility to keep Luceat fed so I'm happy to foot that. If you are keen to give me something, I can look and see what items I currently need for hib den expansions though as I definitely won't say no to that? I wouldn't ask for genes or breed change scrolls for that, though! There's probably a bunch of coli drop food/items I need.
@chilieg No worries, I can wait a bit more. (though as far as I know, missing an incubation does nothing more than 'you have to wait a day more than you would have otherwise', and it's @/MystiqueRogue who's going to be doing the incubations anyway. [emoji=fae tongue]) Yeah, that would be cool! This is a very special dragon for me, so I want to give at least something to everyone involved in making it happen. Send me a list of the hibden task items you're missing right now, and I'll have a look-see which ones I have. :)
@chilieg No worries, I can wait a bit more. (though as far as I know, missing an incubation does nothing more than 'you have to wait a day more than you would have otherwise', and it's @/MystiqueRogue who's going to be doing the incubations anyway. )

Yeah, that would be cool! This is a very special dragon for me, so I want to give at least something to everyone involved in making it happen. Send me a list of the hibden task items you're missing right now, and I'll have a look-see which ones I have. :)
1 2 3 4