Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Boss Fams, Fiona Recolours, + Other
1 2 3 4 5
uhhh

all of it is severely lower than LAH. go buy it please, thanks

https://imgur.com/a/r6gBnLs <-- you can find pictures of some of the stuff there, constantly adding more things. :)

i just updated everything, about 20ish listings are there.

If I am not LAH, I will go to LAH - 10%, just let me know
uhhh

all of it is severely lower than LAH. go buy it please, thanks

https://imgur.com/a/r6gBnLs <-- you can find pictures of some of the stuff there, constantly adding more things. :)

i just updated everything, about 20ish listings are there.

If I am not LAH, I will go to LAH - 10%, just let me know
@honour I just bought this fluffy cat<3 [item=Golden Bantam Fangar]
@honour
I just bought this fluffy cat<3
Golden Bantam Fangar
I just bought Skoll and the Regenerating Reedjumper, thanks :)
I just bought Skoll and the Regenerating Reedjumper, thanks :)
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngsubspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.pngTCw0WzC.gif
updated
updated
up
up
@honour Is there any way you could hold that Akirbeak for a while? I understand if you want to liquidate ASAP of course.
@honour Is there any way you could hold that Akirbeak for a while? I understand if you want to liquidate ASAP of course.
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@BrokenLegacy

How long would you like me to hold it for? If it's a day, sure. If it's over 3 days or so, I'm afraid I'd have to say no, as it's already well below LAH and I am trying to liquidate fast.

Looking forward to your response ~
@BrokenLegacy

How long would you like me to hold it for? If it's a day, sure. If it's over 3 days or so, I'm afraid I'd have to say no, as it's already well below LAH and I am trying to liquidate fast.

Looking forward to your response ~
@Honour Alright, no problem. I don't think I could liquidate that fast, so I'll unfortunately have to take a pass :)
@Honour Alright, no problem. I don't think I could liquidate that fast, so I'll unfortunately have to take a pass :)
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@honour
Would you trade the akirbeak for a fire sprite and 3kg? But if you want pure, I can try to sell my fire sprite.
@honour
Would you trade the akirbeak for a fire sprite and 3kg? But if you want pure, I can try to sell my fire sprite.

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach
Only looking for pure gems. Feel free to purchase if/when you sell the sprite, though. :)
@Azcazach
Only looking for pure gems. Feel free to purchase if/when you sell the sprite, though. :)
1 2 3 4 5