Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Please tell me good news!
1 2 3
Sending hugs, I hope everything gets better soon!

Quite a few small, pleasant things have happened recently.
I bought a few small pumpkins and have been filling my house with 'em, they're super cute and make my house feel cozy. I've also befriended two new neighborhood squirrels and I've given them names! Sometimes they come right up to my window and watch me.
I've also started a new show and have really enjoyed it so far. It's funny but interesting and it calms me down after working on schoolwork for a few hours.
Sending hugs, I hope everything gets better soon!

Quite a few small, pleasant things have happened recently.
I bought a few small pumpkins and have been filling my house with 'em, they're super cute and make my house feel cozy. I've also befriended two new neighborhood squirrels and I've given them names! Sometimes they come right up to my window and watch me.
I've also started a new show and have really enjoyed it so far. It's funny but interesting and it calms me down after working on schoolwork for a few hours.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
@Alligatorfeet My mother is very passive aggressive about a lot of things and I’m the youngest of my siblings and was placed up on a pedestal because I was the quiet one But really it’s because I never wanted to get into it with my parents. Then I was compared to my siblings any time I did something that I wasnt up to snuff. My sister got addicted and My brother ended up choosing his girlfriend who is very liberal and an atheist which my parents do not agree with at all but they continuously want to know what the girlfriend has said about them.

I’m just tired of being in the middle and keeping my mouth shut about stuff I don’t agree with. I’m afraid that I’ll finally blow my lid and say stuff in anger that I would prefer to not say.

Man I’m sorry your having to pay that extra note. I work as a vet assistant which doesn’t pay much and I can just imagine the stress of that. I have faith that you’ll get it paid off! I’ll have to give those sites a look. Anything to help me prepare for a better future.
@Alligatorfeet My mother is very passive aggressive about a lot of things and I’m the youngest of my siblings and was placed up on a pedestal because I was the quiet one But really it’s because I never wanted to get into it with my parents. Then I was compared to my siblings any time I did something that I wasnt up to snuff. My sister got addicted and My brother ended up choosing his girlfriend who is very liberal and an atheist which my parents do not agree with at all but they continuously want to know what the girlfriend has said about them.

I’m just tired of being in the middle and keeping my mouth shut about stuff I don’t agree with. I’m afraid that I’ll finally blow my lid and say stuff in anger that I would prefer to not say.

Man I’m sorry your having to pay that extra note. I work as a vet assistant which doesn’t pay much and I can just imagine the stress of that. I have faith that you’ll get it paid off! I’ll have to give those sites a look. Anything to help me prepare for a better future.
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
MintToast
That’s awesome that you found a new show to watch! I haven’t found a new show yet that lets me just chill out and relax but I’m trying to find something new. Squirrels are fun I raised one as a child.
MintToast
That’s awesome that you found a new show to watch! I haven’t found a new show yet that lets me just chill out and relax but I’m trying to find something new. Squirrels are fun I raised one as a child.
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
I HAVE STRAIGHT "A"s AND FOUR "A+" S
AND YET I DONT HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM "A+" S
I HAVE STRAIGHT "A"s AND FOUR "A+" S
AND YET I DONT HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM "A+" S
@Firestorminferno Hell Yeah!!! You get them A’s!
@Firestorminferno Hell Yeah!!! You get them A’s!
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
Been dating my bf for 2 weeks now and I'm happy :]
Been dating my bf for 2 weeks now and I'm happy :]
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@Zihette That is absolutely Awesome! I’m so happy for you!
@Zihette That is absolutely Awesome! I’m so happy for you!
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
Its going to be my birthday soon 'n ill get some sylvanian families!! im very excited. its the first time my parents have ever actually give me something for my bday. I also just gotten my friend into FR as well :.D!!!
Its going to be my birthday soon 'n ill get some sylvanian families!! im very excited. its the first time my parents have ever actually give me something for my bday. I also just gotten my friend into FR as well :.D!!!
wormsbann.png
@FawnQueen

Just take every day as it comes.
I relate to some of your family problems.

I want to say more but I have no time. I hope I can reply with my thoughts later on but, if not, just keep your chin up with pride.

@FawnQueen

Just take every day as it comes.
I relate to some of your family problems.

I want to say more but I have no time. I hope I can reply with my thoughts later on but, if not, just keep your chin up with pride.

its the weekend
its the weekend
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
1 2 3