Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Colour change
How can you change the colour of a Dragon you own? I want to change the wing colour of the Dragon I own in my profile picture
How can you change the colour of a Dragon you own? I want to change the wing colour of the Dragon I own in my profile picture
@XxYanderexX The only way to change the color of your dragon is a [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] It randomizes all three colors of your dragon. You can't pick any colors. Its a gamble. You can get one at the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&type=1&tab=app]gem marketplace[/url].
@XxYanderexX
The only way to change the color of your dragon is a Tri-Color Scatterscroll
It randomizes all three colors of your dragon. You can't pick any colors. Its a gamble.
You can get one at the gem marketplace.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Thank you
Thank you
@xxyanderexx

There are a few genes for wings that do change up the colors a bit- spinner, toxin, noxtide, blend, breakup, butterfly, patchwork, marbled and sometimes constellation, shimmer, sludge striation and trail bring in a secondary color to the wings. You might want to look at those on your dragon in the scrying workshop and see if any of the secondary colors help you like their current wings without running the risk of gambling getting 3 good colors with a scatterscroll.
@xxyanderexx

There are a few genes for wings that do change up the colors a bit- spinner, toxin, noxtide, blend, breakup, butterfly, patchwork, marbled and sometimes constellation, shimmer, sludge striation and trail bring in a secondary color to the wings. You might want to look at those on your dragon in the scrying workshop and see if any of the secondary colors help you like their current wings without running the risk of gambling getting 3 good colors with a scatterscroll.
fiFase7.png