Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Wind/Earth AFF: Windy Pebbles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Kristan @Katsuji @Tserin all your orders have been added!
@Dessy I’m sorry, the headshots filled up really quick. But I will save you a slot for the next round.
@Kristan @Katsuji @Tserin all your orders have been added!
@Dessy I’m sorry, the headshots filled up really quick. But I will save you a slot for the next round.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@MistyGold If you played Lioden before, Wolvden is quite similar! There are aspects of it some people may not like, like deaths, killable mutations and (Wolvden only) an important illness mechanic where some illnesses can kill your wolves. It's more of a survivorship-based rpg with breeding! To compare it with FR, I would say it is a more gritty/realistic version with less fantasy elements.

So far, I like it! There are cute things like hunt flavour texts, but there is not very many things to do now. The in-game currency is a bit hard to obtain presently. If you play it when it launches, let me know! ^^

For the art payment, I'll send 28 dragons at lvl 10 now. Thank you!
(I forget to add this to the request, but for the finished piece, may I have a 150x150 resized version too?)

@dividedAnimus I understand! Please tell me if there is a slot later and I will send payment!
@MistyGold If you played Lioden before, Wolvden is quite similar! There are aspects of it some people may not like, like deaths, killable mutations and (Wolvden only) an important illness mechanic where some illnesses can kill your wolves. It's more of a survivorship-based rpg with breeding! To compare it with FR, I would say it is a more gritty/realistic version with less fantasy elements.

So far, I like it! There are cute things like hunt flavour texts, but there is not very many things to do now. The in-game currency is a bit hard to obtain presently. If you play it when it launches, let me know! ^^

For the art payment, I'll send 28 dragons at lvl 10 now. Thank you!
(I forget to add this to the request, but for the finished piece, may I have a 150x150 resized version too?)

@dividedAnimus I understand! Please tell me if there is a slot later and I will send payment!
Kunikuzushi
@Tserin @Katsuji you have a slot! send levels when you have the chance. :]

@Siritys if you're cool with bumping it up by +20 levels/me simplifying, you have a slot! let me know what you decide & you can send levels whenever.

@Tewro slots are full unfortunately but i can add you to the pinglist?
@Tserin @Katsuji you have a slot! send levels when you have the chance. :]

@Siritys if you're cool with bumping it up by +20 levels/me simplifying, you have a slot! let me know what you decide & you can send levels whenever.

@Tewro slots are full unfortunately but i can add you to the pinglist?
:]
@dividedAnimus
Dragon link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43652150
Scarf colors: (up to three) icy blue colors please!
Male/Female base: (M/F if applicable) N/A
For Bogsneaks-Head fins: (up to four) N/A
Payment type: Fodder levels
@dividedAnimus
Dragon link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43652150
Scarf colors: (up to three) icy blue colors please!
Male/Female base: (M/F if applicable) N/A
For Bogsneaks-Head fins: (up to four) N/A
Payment type: Fodder levels
NGvuFOS.png
@Joywing YASSS YASSSS I just need time for gathering all info, but sign me in for 1 slot *w*
@Joywing YASSS YASSSS I just need time for gathering all info, but sign me in for 1 slot *w*
Art_shop.png
@runeun

aa yeah i'd really appreciate that, thank you! ' v '
@runeun

aa yeah i'd really appreciate that, thank you! ' v '
@runeun

Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?

@runeun

Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?

9.jpg
@dividedAnimus Dragon link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57861441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578615/57861441_350.png[/img][/url] He should have glimmer tert: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=10&winggene=23&wings=151&auth=d27d19155316caafceffa43a306fd251bcb7e254&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Scarf colors: obsidian, blackberry, and gloom Male/Female base: N/A For Bogsneaks-Head fins: N/A Payment type: 5 level 10 dragons
@dividedAnimus
Dragon link:
57861441_350.png
He should have glimmer tert:
dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=23&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=10&winggene=23&wings=151&auth=d27d19155316caafceffa43a306fd251bcb7e254&dummyext=prev.png
Scarf colors: obsidian, blackberry, and gloom
Male/Female base: N/A
For Bogsneaks-Head fins: N/A
Payment type: 5 level 10 dragons
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@Looshiana Sure thing! I've got you down for a slot. Looking forward to writing for you again! ^_^
@Looshiana Sure thing! I've got you down for a slot. Looking forward to writing for you again! ^_^
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@runeun please add me to your pinglist!
@runeun please add me to your pinglist!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20