Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Friendly Giveaway! CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
@Cobracat
This chicky right here has been my best friend for as long as either of us can remember, and she means the world to me. Cobracat has been so supportive, even when I'm at such a low point that I become a terrible friend, and she's helped me figure out a lot about myself over the last few years. I don't know if I can really put into words exactly how much I adore and respect her, and I probably wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her.

@Sonikki
One of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of conversing with. We only started talking the other week, but I really enjoy messaging her back and forth about our lives, video games, and our favourite parts of Flight Rising. Soni is so, so kind, and my heart goes out to her for the similar struggles we seem to deal with in life.

@Kiena
Though I don't think I've ever spoken with Kiena, I always see them answering questions on the Help Forum. Not just short answers, but in depth ones that are incredibly helpful to the people who originally asked, as well as to anyone else who might pass by looking for an answer to the same question. People like Kiena are so amazing.

@eraldaine
@Cobracat
This chicky right here has been my best friend for as long as either of us can remember, and she means the world to me. Cobracat has been so supportive, even when I'm at such a low point that I become a terrible friend, and she's helped me figure out a lot about myself over the last few years. I don't know if I can really put into words exactly how much I adore and respect her, and I probably wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her.

@Sonikki
One of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of conversing with. We only started talking the other week, but I really enjoy messaging her back and forth about our lives, video games, and our favourite parts of Flight Rising. Soni is so, so kind, and my heart goes out to her for the similar struggles we seem to deal with in life.

@Kiena
Though I don't think I've ever spoken with Kiena, I always see them answering questions on the Help Forum. Not just short answers, but in depth ones that are incredibly helpful to the people who originally asked, as well as to anyone else who might pass by looking for an answer to the same question. People like Kiena are so amazing.

@eraldaine
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@hitchups YOU'RE A CUTIE, STOP THAT (i love you)
@hitchups YOU'RE A CUTIE, STOP THAT (i love you)
@eraldaine

If that's okay, I'd like to donate two hatchlings, this strawberry babe and this cute Wildclaw, to the prizes!

I also have a spare Luna Mith and Bluefin Charger that I could donate :)
@eraldaine

If that's okay, I'd like to donate two hatchlings, this strawberry babe and this cute Wildclaw, to the prizes!

I also have a spare Luna Mith and Bluefin Charger that I could donate :)
@egberts first can I just say that every time I see your name I start thinking 'you should've put the bunny back in the box'

Secondly, they're adorable! Thank you for donating them; I have juuuuust enough space in my lair to hold them if you'd like, or if you'd prefer to keep a hold of them, that's fine too, whatever you prefer! Familiars, if you're happy to see them go, are greatly appreciated as well! The more prizes, the more winners :D

Edit: also thanks to you this whole give away just topped fifty prizes from the original 13 and that's really exciting?!?!
@egberts first can I just say that every time I see your name I start thinking 'you should've put the bunny back in the box'

Secondly, they're adorable! Thank you for donating them; I have juuuuust enough space in my lair to hold them if you'd like, or if you'd prefer to keep a hold of them, that's fine too, whatever you prefer! Familiars, if you're happy to see them go, are greatly appreciated as well! The more prizes, the more winners :D

Edit: also thanks to you this whole give away just topped fifty prizes from the original 13 and that's really exciting?!?!
Leaving FR- please feel free to ask me for any of my dragons!
@Lykantos I guess the great thing about a giveaway like this is, because it's free, you don't need to worry about permission for nominating someone c: I've added you and your sponsored friends now, thanks for the patience!

@Kyori oh, that's wonderful! Welcome to flight rising, I'm glad you didn't miss the last window! You and @eep can enjoy an extra ticket each c;
@Lykantos I guess the great thing about a giveaway like this is, because it's free, you don't need to worry about permission for nominating someone c: I've added you and your sponsored friends now, thanks for the patience!

@Kyori oh, that's wonderful! Welcome to flight rising, I'm glad you didn't miss the last window! You and @eep can enjoy an extra ticket each c;
@nerdswaggle I've added them to the prize list, so they're sitting nice and cozy on the first page of the thread c; They are absolutely gorgeous; I'd almost be tempted to steal one of them for myself! Thank you for donating so many awesome things-- we've hit over 50 different prizes, and the original amount was 13, so donations have really gone a long way!

@Cyanea that goes for you too; you'll find those lovely fire babies of yours on the first page, as well! I definitely agree that @Poeziru deserved that extra ticket, so thank you for upvoting her! Everything has been added now!
@nerdswaggle I've added them to the prize list, so they're sitting nice and cozy on the first page of the thread c; They are absolutely gorgeous; I'd almost be tempted to steal one of them for myself! Thank you for donating so many awesome things-- we've hit over 50 different prizes, and the original amount was 13, so donations have really gone a long way!

@Cyanea that goes for you too; you'll find those lovely fire babies of yours on the first page, as well! I definitely agree that @Poeziru deserved that extra ticket, so thank you for upvoting her! Everything has been added now!
@egberts your lovely hatchlings have been added to the list of prizes, so thank you again for donating! You and @roxy are very inspiring; it's always amazing when you get to have that one friend who comes on all the adventures with you. c: Everything is added now, so thank you again for sharing so much!!!
@egberts your lovely hatchlings have been added to the list of prizes, so thank you again for donating! You and @roxy are very inspiring; it's always amazing when you get to have that one friend who comes on all the adventures with you. c: Everything is added now, so thank you again for sharing so much!!!
@Kakapo you know the awful thing is I have no idea HOW I forgot to add your nominations; I remember your submission perfectly because ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY

It had been fixed up now, though! @Tor and @LadyTaryn have now been added just beneath your name on the tickets list, and you've all received an extra ticket each for the mix up. Sorry again about all the trouble, and thanks so much for your patience, too ^^;
@Kakapo you know the awful thing is I have no idea HOW I forgot to add your nominations; I remember your submission perfectly because ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY

It had been fixed up now, though! @Tor and @LadyTaryn have now been added just beneath your name on the tickets list, and you've all received an extra ticket each for the mix up. Sorry again about all the trouble, and thanks so much for your patience, too ^^;
@eraldaine

YES very much guilty of Homestuck, haha!

Thanks so much, and YES she is amazing :'D

I'll send the kids+familiars your way asap! I'm really glad I could help!
@eraldaine

YES very much guilty of Homestuck, haha!

Thanks so much, and YES she is amazing :'D

I'll send the kids+familiars your way asap! I'm really glad I could help!
@Renola, @Suzaka57 oof! There is something about the way you two write which is absolutely divine; it really flows in such a sweet way. And with such sweet context! I had to give you guys some extra tickets; @Renola, one for the lovely words for your sister!

@Suzaka57, and one for your gorgeous words in regards to @Musicalcakes! Friends like that are treasures, and it sounds like you know precisely what I mean by that in your post. c: I also added an extra ticket for the baby, as well- congratulations and thank you for sharing, both of you!
@Renola, @Suzaka57 oof! There is something about the way you two write which is absolutely divine; it really flows in such a sweet way. And with such sweet context! I had to give you guys some extra tickets; @Renola, one for the lovely words for your sister!

@Suzaka57, and one for your gorgeous words in regards to @Musicalcakes! Friends like that are treasures, and it sounds like you know precisely what I mean by that in your post. c: I also added an extra ticket for the baby, as well- congratulations and thank you for sharing, both of you!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27