Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Starfall OOF Raffle [closed]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54
@Astarothius

One of your entries had a space in front of your username one the Tickets tab and the spreadsheet got confused ^^ I fixed it and it should be correct now!
@Astarothius

One of your entries had a space in front of your username one the Tickets tab and the spreadsheet got confused ^^ I fixed it and it should be correct now!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi

Thanks mate, much appreciated :)
@Neffi

Thanks mate, much appreciated :)
Everything looks to be good on my end!
Everything looks to be good on my end!
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@Neffi

i'm looking for my tickets, looking fine for now ! But I saw a problem for IcyGlaceon471 ! It's on the tuesday part. So, I think the auto calculator had a little problem because there's a level ten one way dragon that was sent and only 1 ticket results from it. Right under there's two level 9 dragons that got sent in a one way, same problem, only two tickets got registered. I noticed it and wanted to warn ahah
@Neffi

i'm looking for my tickets, looking fine for now ! But I saw a problem for IcyGlaceon471 ! It's on the tuesday part. So, I think the auto calculator had a little problem because there's a level ten one way dragon that was sent and only 1 ticket results from it. Right under there's two level 9 dragons that got sent in a one way, same problem, only two tickets got registered. I noticed it and wanted to warn ahah
fWKq08u.gif
@Neffi

You did a fantastic job! :D

I think one set was marked the incorrect level. I always send at level 5. My dragon count is right, but my levels isn't.
@Neffi

You did a fantastic job! :D

I think one set was marked the incorrect level. I always send at level 5. My dragon count is right, but my levels isn't.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@Lavacobra

Thanks for letting me know! I think what happened there is that the daily gene bonus accidentally got written into the "Purchased Tickets" column and that was what caused the issue. I fixed it!

@DalphiaRose

It looks like one of the sets of dragons you sent - the very first one, sent to FableSky on Sunday - was recorded as level 4 instead of 5. If you could send me a screenshot of the receipts of those dragons from AH/CR that will show their level so that I can verify it, I'll correct it right away!
@Lavacobra

Thanks for letting me know! I think what happened there is that the daily gene bonus accidentally got written into the "Purchased Tickets" column and that was what caused the issue. I fixed it!

@DalphiaRose

It looks like one of the sets of dragons you sent - the very first one, sent to FableSky on Sunday - was recorded as level 4 instead of 5. If you could send me a screenshot of the receipts of those dragons from AH/CR that will show their level so that I can verify it, I'll correct it right away!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
Hello! Just a heads up that I sent all my dragons to the public buy and not to the raffle ^^
@Neffi
Hello! Just a heads up that I sent all my dragons to the public buy and not to the raffle ^^
mXMhPXb.png
@Saerel

Oh oops ^^; Thank you for letting me know! I updated everything.
@Saerel

Oh oops ^^; Thank you for letting me know! I updated everything.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi

Thanks for all your hard work. Hope you are enjoying Starfall. Everything looks correct to me.
@Neffi

Thanks for all your hard work. Hope you are enjoying Starfall. Everything looks correct to me.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Neffi
I appreciate your and everyone else's hard work and hope your enjoying your Starfall Celebration. I do see an issue with my second to last submission. I had sent 10 dragons at level 7 with four of them having the breed bonus. On the sheet, it's only recorded has having recieved 9 dragons with 3 having breed bonuses
@Neffi
I appreciate your and everyone else's hard work and hope your enjoying your Starfall Celebration. I do see an issue with my second to last submission. I had sent 10 dragons at level 7 with four of them having the breed bonus. On the sheet, it's only recorded has having recieved 9 dragons with 3 having breed bonuses
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54