Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Clans (Dragon RP, OPEN)
1 2 3
"What are these idiots trying to do? Get me out of the snow? Hah! How pathetic," Ashens murmured to herself quietly. Ashens kept herself buried under, keeping herself away from company. She use to go to a random dragon and say, "Hi! What your name?!", but she didn't do that anymore.

She liked to be alone, and she forced herself to be lonely.

@NanciuX
@Sheerivory
@Bearprints
@ZaniDragon
"What are these idiots trying to do? Get me out of the snow? Hah! How pathetic," Ashens murmured to herself quietly. Ashens kept herself buried under, keeping herself away from company. She use to go to a random dragon and say, "Hi! What your name?!", but she didn't do that anymore.

She liked to be alone, and she forced herself to be lonely.

@NanciuX
@Sheerivory
@Bearprints
@ZaniDragon
No idea what to put here.
Lightcatcher slowly burrowed back into the snow finding one of the tunnels she created and starts to slowly claw back through it, accidentally bumping into Ashes she lets out a startled roar and pops out of the snow, teeth flashing and wings fully outstretched.

@ZaniDragon
@NanciuX
@Bearprints
@FrostfulFire
Lightcatcher slowly burrowed back into the snow finding one of the tunnels she created and starts to slowly claw back through it, accidentally bumping into Ashes she lets out a startled roar and pops out of the snow, teeth flashing and wings fully outstretched.

@ZaniDragon
@NanciuX
@Bearprints
@FrostfulFire
Alara jumps, nearly knocking the fae from her nose before she crept over towards the commotion, flattening her body and trying to remain inconspicuous, if only just to observe.

@Sheerivory
@Bearprints
@FrostfulFire
Alara jumps, nearly knocking the fae from her nose before she crept over towards the commotion, flattening her body and trying to remain inconspicuous, if only just to observe.

@Sheerivory
@Bearprints
@FrostfulFire
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
Vitra treks through the thick snow looking a head for anything else, anything that was not snow. Her ears ***** up when she hears a noise ahead. Exited, Vitra flys up into the air to get a better look. She spots a group of dragons and flys over as quickly as possible.

@ZaniDragon
@NanciuX
@Bearprints
@FrostfulFire
@Sheerivory
Vitra treks through the thick snow looking a head for anything else, anything that was not snow. Her ears ***** up when she hears a noise ahead. Exited, Vitra flys up into the air to get a better look. She spots a group of dragons and flys over as quickly as possible.

@ZaniDragon
@NanciuX
@Bearprints
@FrostfulFire
@Sheerivory
Pebble looks up and spots a spiral dragon flying over head she draws her fur tipped tail around her body and flattens her self to the snow.

@ZaniDragon
@NanciuX
@FrostfulFire
@Sheerivory
@chaokali
Pebble looks up and spots a spiral dragon flying over head she draws her fur tipped tail around her body and flattens her self to the snow.

@ZaniDragon
@NanciuX
@FrostfulFire
@Sheerivory
@chaokali
-Well, i live in the- in that moment from a second to fall on the snow, she looked around -Why?? why we are hidden?- she asked and starts to fly -I mean, we are dragons.... we are friends right?- she looked around to find the strange dragon

@ZaniDragon
@Sheerivory
@Bearprints
@FrostfulFire
-Well, i live in the- in that moment from a second to fall on the snow, she looked around -Why?? why we are hidden?- she asked and starts to fly -I mean, we are dragons.... we are friends right?- she looked around to find the strange dragon

@ZaniDragon
@Sheerivory
@Bearprints
@FrostfulFire
I am: ONline OFFline
u6Vlj4L.png
Ashens dug deeper, not feeling really cold. She wanted to get away from the others. She wanted to be alone.
Ashens dug deeper, not feeling really cold. She wanted to get away from the others. She wanted to be alone.
No idea what to put here.
Pebble could see more dragons gathering around. there wasn't really anywhere to run so she stayed put

@ZaniDragon
@NanciuX
@FrostfulFire
@Sheerivory
@chaokali
Pebble could see more dragons gathering around. there wasn't really anywhere to run so she stayed put

@ZaniDragon
@NanciuX
@FrostfulFire
@Sheerivory
@chaokali
1 2 3