Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is your fave (after yours)
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Capitalists" date="2020-09-28 09:58:15" ] light. it's so................rich. [/quote] Okay, but on a serious note probably lightning or water. I absolutely love lightning eyes and I think looking at the water banners makes me feel calm [s]But wind always~[/s]
Capitalists wrote on 2020-09-28 09:58:15:
light.

it's so................rich.

Okay, but on a serious note probably lightning or water. I absolutely love lightning eyes and I think looking at the water banners makes me feel calm

But wind always~
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
A tie between plague and arcane. I'm very edgy, so I love the aesthetic of plague, but I also like the spooky side of arcane (like the forbidden portal). Shadow is kinda a combination of the two aesthetics, now that I think of it...
A tie between plague and arcane. I'm very edgy, so I love the aesthetic of plague, but I also like the spooky side of arcane (like the forbidden portal). Shadow is kinda a combination of the two aesthetics, now that I think of it...
jCVhFoZ.gif
wind! i really wanted to choose it but i decided to pick earth instead for the dom + cool lore ideas. i mostly wanted to move cuz i thought it was pretty but hey, no one is stopping me from making a windy area in earth uwu
wind! i really wanted to choose it but i decided to pick earth instead for the dom + cool lore ideas. i mostly wanted to move cuz i thought it was pretty but hey, no one is stopping me from making a windy area in earth uwu
I like Plagues red eyes best but Earth is a very close second.
I like Plagues red eyes best but Earth is a very close second.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
plague, our sister flight, and lightning have to be my two favorite flights outside of nature.
plague, our sister flight, and lightning have to be my two favorite flights outside of nature.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
If I had to choose somewhere else other than fire, I'd move to earth. Love the brown eyes.
If I had to choose somewhere else other than fire, I'd move to earth. Love the brown eyes.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
i love light and arcane, they're very classy and pretty but still fun, i adore them
however if i had to change flights it'd be lightning due to the fact i love the blue eyes, haha
i love light and arcane, they're very classy and pretty but still fun, i adore them
however if i had to change flights it'd be lightning due to the fact i love the blue eyes, haha
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
If I absolutely couldn’t pick plague, my favorite would be lightning or fire.
If I absolutely couldn’t pick plague, my favorite would be lightning or fire.
I think mine would be Arcane. It's got a very pretty aesthetic!
I think mine would be Arcane. It's got a very pretty aesthetic!
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
My fav flight is definitely arcane but that's also the flight I'm in so the second fav after arcane would be shadow!
My fav flight is definitely arcane but that's also the flight I'm in so the second fav after arcane would be shadow!
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
1 2 3 4 5