Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@SilverDeath
alright ill have to figure that out cuz me slowly going through all my stuff is gonna take a bit

i guess ill start with the two eggs for now and work through my inventory its a nature and a ice egg if your interested?
@SilverDeath
alright ill have to figure that out cuz me slowly going through all my stuff is gonna take a bit

i guess ill start with the two eggs for now and work through my inventory its a nature and a ice egg if your interested?
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@JadedSerpent62 Yeah those eggs are fine o: Take your time, I'm not gonna be going offline for a while c:
@JadedSerpent62 Yeah those eggs are fine o: Take your time, I'm not gonna be going offline for a while c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath awesome ill send the eggs over in a cr with my dv attached :D
@SilverDeath awesome ill send the eggs over in a cr with my dv attached :D
referral-whammyglasses.gif
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@silverdeath

hola, I have 182 broken penny jars, 93 broken bone bottles, 5 rusted treasure and 6 iron treasure I can sell you.

just confirming what item(s) you want and of what quantity.
@silverdeath

hola, I have 182 broken penny jars, 93 broken bone bottles, 5 rusted treasure and 6 iron treasure I can sell you.

just confirming what item(s) you want and of what quantity.
@doozy That all works for me! Go ahead and send a one way CR and drop your DV name and ID c:
@doozy That all works for me! Go ahead and send a one way CR and drop your DV name and ID c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
thank you!
thank you!
[item=broken penny jar] x 7 [item=rusted treasure chest] x39 Hello there, @SilverDeath. These are items that I have. Are you interested in them? I'm interested in exchanging them for Dappervolk potatoes.
Broken Penny Jar x 7
Rusted Treasure Chest x39

Hello there, @SilverDeath. These are items that I have. Are you interested in them? I'm interested in exchanging them for Dappervolk potatoes.
FR +3 She/Her
@Raewyn
Go ahead and send a one way CR with your DV name and ID c:
@Raewyn
Go ahead and send a one way CR with your DV name and ID c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
[emoji=cat 3 size=1] Alive for now and potatoes in stock again
Alive for now and potatoes in stock again