Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@SilverDeath I've got x47[item=broken bone bottle] x52 [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar] x9 [item=broken pottery jar] x6 [item=crystallized satchel] = 11400p x2 [item=Rusted Treasure chest] =400p x2 [item=crystal spinocturne chest] LAH = 34g --> 6800p Total : 18600p ? :)
@SilverDeath
I've got
x47 Broken Bone Bottle
x52 Shattered Ceramic Jar
x9 Broken Pottery Jar
x6 Crystallized Satchel
= 11400p
x2 Rusted Treasure Chest
=400p
x2 Crystal Spinocturne Chest
LAH = 34g --> 6800p

Total : 18600p
? :)
I387ENf.png
@predestined Sounds good to me o: Go ahead and send a 1-way CR and include your DV username and ID so I can send the taters c:
@predestined Sounds good to me o: Go ahead and send a 1-way CR and include your DV username and ID so I can send the taters c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@predestined My brain is clearly not working tonight ahaha my bad feel free to keep the extra amount I accidentally sent that's on me lol
@predestined My brain is clearly not working tonight ahaha my bad feel free to keep the extra amount I accidentally sent that's on me lol
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath
doh are you sure??? i can send it back!! ^^" and make sure to get enough sleep aha
@SilverDeath
doh are you sure??? i can send it back!! ^^" and make sure to get enough sleep aha
I387ENf.png
@predestined Yeah it's nbd! You're ultimately getting more use out of them than I am <3
@predestined Yeah it's nbd! You're ultimately getting more use out of them than I am <3
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath
thank you!! ;o;
@SilverDeath
thank you!! ;o;
I387ENf.png
[emoji=raven size=1]
7m8ENT7.gif