Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Liquidating my Hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@anjoulas how low are you willing to go on these fams? [item=smokebillow sham][item=thornthick thief][item=slumbering charlatan]
@anjoulas

how low are you willing to go on these fams?

Smokebillow Sham Thornthick Thief Slumbering Charlatan
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Xiabrine
Smokebillow Sham (98g) ~ 80g
Thornthick Thief (130g there's some heaavy undercutting doing on) ~ 105g
Slumbering Charlatan ... uh. There's only Treasureprices over 1Mil on the AH (1.583G) but that seems a bit overpriced. The last forum sale was 190g so I'd say 170g?
Does that sound ok? If you want to I can probably cut down some more.
@Xiabrine
Smokebillow Sham (98g) ~ 80g
Thornthick Thief (130g there's some heaavy undercutting doing on) ~ 105g
Slumbering Charlatan ... uh. There's only Treasureprices over 1Mil on the AH (1.583G) but that seems a bit overpriced. The last forum sale was 190g so I'd say 170g?
Does that sound ok? If you want to I can probably cut down some more.
@anjoulas

all good! what's your gt ratio?
@anjoulas

all good! what's your gt ratio?
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Xiabrine
I think the latest was around 1:1200 if I remember correctly.
@Xiabrine
I think the latest was around 1:1200 if I remember correctly.
@anjoulas

I'll send over 426kt if that checks out!
@anjoulas

I'll send over 426kt if that checks out!
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Xiabrine

Yes, sounds great. Sorry for the late reply, I went to bed some time after my last message. I'll set up the CR now.

Edit: You know, I just noticed something that I should have looked at before! I don't have the Thornthick Thief listed (only have one copy). Did you mean the Murktooth Bramblekeep instead?
@Xiabrine

Yes, sounds great. Sorry for the late reply, I went to bed some time after my last message. I'll set up the CR now.

Edit: You know, I just noticed something that I should have looked at before! I don't have the Thornthick Thief listed (only have one copy). Did you mean the Murktooth Bramblekeep instead?
@SaberSeven

Not sure if you are still interested in selling the wind egg. They currently go for 330 gems on the AH.
@SaberSeven

Not sure if you are still interested in selling the wind egg. They currently go for 330 gems on the AH.
@anjoulas ah, I must have misread it. I'll send 300kt over for the smokebillow sham and slumbering charlatan then :)
@anjoulas ah, I must have misread it. I'll send 300kt over for the smokebillow sham and slumbering charlatan then :)
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
Hi! Yes I am still interested in selling you my wind egg.

I was thinking of one of each of the 2016/2017 Festival Familiars and the four nymphs from Joxars Familiars with the extra value in gems.
Hi! Yes I am still interested in selling you my wind egg.

I was thinking of one of each of the 2016/2017 Festival Familiars and the four nymphs from Joxars Familiars with the extra value in gems.
@Anjoulas Hey there! How much would one each of your 2014/2015 bears and the golden silk set be? Also I have eggs from quite a few different elements, do you have a preference? c:
@Anjoulas Hey there! How much would one each of your 2014/2015 bears and the golden silk set be? Also I have eggs from quite a few different elements, do you have a preference? c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13