Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2020
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48
Can someone tell me if the pink wolf is a familiar? I'm kinda in love with it.
Can someone tell me if the pink wolf is a familiar? I'm kinda in love with it.
@emrah It is! It's the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/36026]Enchanted Libra[/url] familiar, you can get it in Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop for the duration of the Starfall Celebration. [item= Enchanted Libra]
@emrah

It is! It's the Enchanted Libra familiar, you can get it in Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop for the duration of the Starfall Celebration.

Enchanted Libra
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
happy starfall!
happy starfall!
521202860260851764.png
Im just as gay as the next guy dont call me out-
Happy Starfall, y'all!

I am going to need so many of those scenes, omg. Time to spend way too much time in the coli.
Happy Starfall, y'all!

I am going to need so many of those scenes, omg. Time to spend way too much time in the coli.
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
Thank you @LapisWings This even looks better than on the pic above. Definitely gonna get one.
Thank you @LapisWings This even looks better than on the pic above. Definitely gonna get one.
Wee, Starfall!

I think my favorite has to be the scene. I've been looking for a scene like this for some time and I'm going to have to get a lot of them!

And the Joxar familiars!! I love them.

The apparel, and Starsighted... Uh...
...FR... really likes eyes, don't they?
...As someone who has issues with excessive or emphasized eye stuff, I could kinda do without that, to be honest. At least it's just apparel, I guess, so I may skip on getting those to sell.

Happy Starfall!
Wee, Starfall!

I think my favorite has to be the scene. I've been looking for a scene like this for some time and I'm going to have to get a lot of them!

And the Joxar familiars!! I love them.

The apparel, and Starsighted... Uh...
...FR... really likes eyes, don't they?
...As someone who has issues with excessive or emphasized eye stuff, I could kinda do without that, to be honest. At least it's just apparel, I guess, so I may skip on getting those to sell.

Happy Starfall!
happy starfall!
happy starfall!
tumblr_inline_p81uu62GDV1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
> he/they, 21, fr+3
> mfw accidentally deleted nice sig code
holy crap, may I just say that this might be my favorite Starfall Celebration ever... big kudos to every skin and accent artist, AND the designs for the site items.
holy crap, may I just say that this might be my favorite Starfall Celebration ever... big kudos to every skin and accent artist, AND the designs for the site items.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Happy Starfall!!
So many really beautiful skins, so amazing! And the apparel and familiars are gorgeous! =D
Happy Starfall!!
So many really beautiful skins, so amazing! And the apparel and familiars are gorgeous! =D
[c]fBDK46k.png22M3FLu.pngUUwQy8R.png[/c]
PUPPER!!!!!! AND OH MY GOSH
the apparel is so good too what the heck
PUPPER!!!!!! AND OH MY GOSH
the apparel is so good too what the heck
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48