Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] level 25 trans pride dragon(no elim)
1 2
happy pride! i hope everyone is staying safe if you're protesting [emoji=heart size=1] i've had malin [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18822648][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/188227/18822648_350.png[/img][/url] since 2015, when i id'ed as a trans guy. i came out as a lesbian a few years ago, but i've held onto him for sentimental value, mostly! i just leveled him to 25 (he has no eliminate, just bc i don't have the spare cash, but most of his value i think is in age and extremely cool appearance. he's a sparkly trans flag!) i'm open to any serious offers for him (i would like upwards of 500kt just because i've had him for such a long time, but if you have any particularly cool items i'm more than willing to take part trade part cash. if you somehow happen to have a lesbian flag dragon who's also level 25 and doesn't have eliminate, i'll trade!) he does have a full set of battlestones other than eliminate.
happy pride! i hope everyone is staying safe if you're protesting

i've had malin 18822648_350.png since 2015, when i id'ed as a trans guy. i came out as a lesbian a few years ago, but i've held onto him for sentimental value, mostly! i just leveled him to 25 (he has no eliminate, just bc i don't have the spare cash, but most of his value i think is in age and extremely cool appearance. he's a sparkly trans flag!)

i'm open to any serious offers for him (i would like upwards of 500kt just because i've had him for such a long time, but if you have any particularly cool items i'm more than willing to take part trade part cash. if you somehow happen to have a lesbian flag dragon who's also level 25 and doesn't have eliminate, i'll trade!) he does have a full set of battlestones other than eliminate.
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@gaycaeser I may be interested in your pointy boy. I actually came out as transmasc while playing this game, and FR was my escape at the time while trying to fight for top surgery. Which I did get! But out of pocket. I associate this game with my transition, and have been on the lookout for trans pride draggins.

I am recently returned and haven't been here in 3 years so I don't know anything's current values, but... Does 600kt sound fair? However, unless you want payment in treasure AND gems, I will need to find someone to trade gems for treasure first.

He also wouldn't go into my lore dragons (I'm Plague, its brutal, enough said), he would be joining the more normal dragons xD
@gaycaeser I may be interested in your pointy boy. I actually came out as transmasc while playing this game, and FR was my escape at the time while trying to fight for top surgery. Which I did get! But out of pocket. I associate this game with my transition, and have been on the lookout for trans pride draggins.

I am recently returned and haven't been here in 3 years so I don't know anything's current values, but... Does 600kt sound fair? However, unless you want payment in treasure AND gems, I will need to find someone to trade gems for treasure first.

He also wouldn't go into my lore dragons (I'm Plague, its brutal, enough said), he would be joining the more normal dragons xD
vlB9r9V.gif
arlo - 29 - he/they - FR+0
@arlo28

i'm so sorry i never saw your ping :( i know it's been literally months, but i'm still interested in selling him if you're still interested in buying him! (if not, dw, i totally understand)
@arlo28

i'm so sorry i never saw your ping :( i know it's been literally months, but i'm still interested in selling him if you're still interested in buying him! (if not, dw, i totally understand)
@gaycaesar
oh heck your ping ALSO got buried in other pings which i just noticed while looking for a different ping
i don't have treasure atm due to some. impulsive marketplace decisions. but i have gems? would you do 600g?
this will work out one day
@gaycaesar
oh heck your ping ALSO got buried in other pings which i just noticed while looking for a different ping
i don't have treasure atm due to some. impulsive marketplace decisions. but i have gems? would you do 600g?
this will work out one day
vlB9r9V.gif
arlo - 29 - he/they - FR+0
1 2