Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90
[quote=Kaepora]Item selection menus around the site are separate from the hoard itself. They won’t be changing in this update, but they will in the future![/quote] [i]collapses[/i] THERE'S HOPE YET
Kaepora wrote:
Item selection menus around the site are separate from the hoard itself. They won’t be changing in this update, but they will in the future!

collapses THERE'S HOPE YET
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
yay!
yay!
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Great news! Everything will be way more convenient, thank you so much!
Great news! Everything will be way more convenient, thank you so much!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
[quote name="Kaleran" date="2020-09-21 10:19:28" ] This is... everything I’ve ever wanted. [/quote] Everything I've ever wanted and MORE. I'm super excited for this and I love how the staff explains every part of it so nicely with screenshots! Thank you so much!!
Kaleran wrote on 2020-09-21 10:19:28:
This is... everything I’ve ever wanted.
Everything I've ever wanted and MORE. I'm super excited for this and I love how the staff explains every part of it so nicely with screenshots! Thank you so much!!
WenPrLS.png
Oh I'm excited
Oh I'm excited
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
OMG I'm so pumped about these. So many things in here are conveniences I have wished for in playing for only a month or two plus so many more!
OMG I'm so pumped about these. So many things in here are conveniences I have wished for in playing for only a month or two plus so many more!
w9A6TGL.png
I don't know why but the page to me feels a little cluttered, but the new revamp is awesome!
I don't know why but the page to me feels a little cluttered, but the new revamp is awesome!
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
Any thoughts on putting Baldwin materials in a new tab?
Any thoughts on putting Baldwin materials in a new tab?
U58SZuw.png
Oh man. Looking forward to the virtual stacking of the 100+ pages of familiars in my Hoard!
Oh man. Looking forward to the virtual stacking of the 100+ pages of familiars in my Hoard!
8bICJ62.gif
Can't wait for the launch. It looks great and will make so much stuff easier!
Can't wait for the launch. It looks great and will make so much stuff easier!
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90