Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
bump
bump
984205b.png
OH no you're leaving? well if you have important stuffs to do as you say then good luck alright? Take care, especially in this period! I wish for you only wonderful and amazing things!

Is it problematic to ask for (sorry I am still new so I don't know how to put the pictures like everyone is doing ;w;):

Anika's accent (one of your progen)
David's accent (your second progen)
black cat (apparel)
mainecoon (apparel)
spirit of water(fam)

I hope it's not too much but that would be lovely!! Plus they would be my first skins OwO I'll get a couple just for those skins prob and apparel haha
But again, good luck! @runningwater

edit: when you see this message do not apologize or anything, I know you have a busy life probably (this is why you're leaving as well) and just so you know, take all your time!
OH no you're leaving? well if you have important stuffs to do as you say then good luck alright? Take care, especially in this period! I wish for you only wonderful and amazing things!

Is it problematic to ask for (sorry I am still new so I don't know how to put the pictures like everyone is doing ;w;):

Anika's accent (one of your progen)
David's accent (your second progen)
black cat (apparel)
mainecoon (apparel)
spirit of water(fam)

I hope it's not too much but that would be lovely!! Plus they would be my first skins OwO I'll get a couple just for those skins prob and apparel haha
But again, good luck! @runningwater

edit: when you see this message do not apologize or anything, I know you have a busy life probably (this is why you're leaving as well) and just so you know, take all your time!
@GrumpyTomato @LunaLane hi guys, I'm sorry to say that Anika and David will be staying with me as they are my originals and dear to my heart. They're apparel and skins will be staying with me too. Y'all are welcome to one of the others!
@GrumpyTomato @LunaLane hi guys, I'm sorry to say that Anika and David will be staying with me as they are my originals and dear to my heart. They're apparel and skins will be staying with me too. Y'all are welcome to one of the others!
984205b.png
@runningwater

oh don't worry about it! I'd love only spirit of water or any event or skins! I don't have much so anything or only this is fine!<3 take care!
@runningwater

oh don't worry about it! I'd love only spirit of water or any event or skins! I don't have much so anything or only this is fine!<3 take care!
I'd love to give [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18053242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/180533/18053242_350.png[/img][/url] A home. The familiar would be a nice bonus if she's available @runningwater not sure if you wanted to be pinged...
I'd love to give
18053242_350.png
A home. The familiar would be a nice bonus if she's available
@runningwater not sure if you wanted to be pinged...
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_inline_paebn50qPt1r16a5d_540.png
tRvB8Xn.png1YB0OjO.png
LRdLP2V.pngJ7D1quC.png
@runningwater

I would love any dragon/anything you have left
@runningwater

I would love any dragon/anything you have left
WARNING:
My name has a zero at the end. NOT a O..
@runningwater May I have Katrine? She is lovely <3 Edit: I have this plan for her. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=16600783&skin=23308&apparel=12528,6530&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@runningwater May I have Katrine? She is lovely <3

Edit: I have this plan for her.

dragon?did=16600783&skin=23308&apparel=12528,6530&xt=dressing.png
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13