Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | H-hello!
Hello! I go by the name Alice and so far survived 17 summers, This shall be my 18th one!

I've been playing for a little while now, building up the courage to post go on the forums..

So uhm.. here is a little about me! I like drawing digitally, though I am not very good at it. I love Lolita and steam punk fashion. I'm currently learning how to sew so I can start making my own outfits. I love cosplaying too but I haven't yet had the chance to really get into it.. I am 5'2 and a pansexual and of course I love love dragons! I always have admired them and coincidentally my last name, when translated into english, is Baby Dragon ^^
Oh, I also really like roleplaying, I've not done a lot of forum rp though...but hopefully I'll be able to get into it quickly on here!

That's about all that is interesting about me... so yeh.. uhm.
I'd love to make some friends on here to chat and play with..so please, come drop me a message if you would like to and we can get to know each other better! ^-^
S-sorry for writing so much...gah..
Hello! I go by the name Alice and so far survived 17 summers, This shall be my 18th one!

I've been playing for a little while now, building up the courage to post go on the forums..

So uhm.. here is a little about me! I like drawing digitally, though I am not very good at it. I love Lolita and steam punk fashion. I'm currently learning how to sew so I can start making my own outfits. I love cosplaying too but I haven't yet had the chance to really get into it.. I am 5'2 and a pansexual and of course I love love dragons! I always have admired them and coincidentally my last name, when translated into english, is Baby Dragon ^^
Oh, I also really like roleplaying, I've not done a lot of forum rp though...but hopefully I'll be able to get into it quickly on here!

That's about all that is interesting about me... so yeh.. uhm.
I'd love to make some friends on here to chat and play with..so please, come drop me a message if you would like to and we can get to know each other better! ^-^
S-sorry for writing so much...gah..
Hello @Caelia, welcome to Flight Rising!
Hello @Caelia, welcome to Flight Rising!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Thank you! ^-^
Thank you! ^-^
Hello! We seem to have a lot in common. c: I'm fairly new myself, and when I was your age (Or around there) I was big on cosplay and Steampunk, too. Still a big fan of both, I'm just not as active as I used to be. Funny enough, I'm also 5'2, but I'm asexual. :P What a pair, huh? You're Shadow flight with a fae starter, I'm Light flight with a fae starter, and I've been rping (usually privately, not so much on forums) for about half my life now. We should chat some and maybe be friends? :D

(Edit: Yikes that makes me sound old. I'm 21. :P )
Hello! We seem to have a lot in common. c: I'm fairly new myself, and when I was your age (Or around there) I was big on cosplay and Steampunk, too. Still a big fan of both, I'm just not as active as I used to be. Funny enough, I'm also 5'2, but I'm asexual. :P What a pair, huh? You're Shadow flight with a fae starter, I'm Light flight with a fae starter, and I've been rping (usually privately, not so much on forums) for about half my life now. We should chat some and maybe be friends? :D

(Edit: Yikes that makes me sound old. I'm 21. :P )
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
Oooh, we really do have a lot in common o: and yeah, I've been rping for around 5 years or so.. (started when I was 12) but I always did it privately P:
I'd love to chat and get to know you better ^^
Oooh, we really do have a lot in common o: and yeah, I've been rping for around 5 years or so.. (started when I was 12) but I always did it privately P:
I'd love to chat and get to know you better ^^
It's pretty neat your name means 'baby dragon'! :D

We're both the same height, too! And I'm pansexual! *__* So neat! /creepy

Anywho~ we should chat whenever you're free. >w< (Plus RPing is fun! O: )
It's pretty neat your name means 'baby dragon'! :D

We're both the same height, too! And I'm pansexual! *__* So neat! /creepy

Anywho~ we should chat whenever you're free. >w< (Plus RPing is fun! O: )
@v0mn1 Oooh that's awesomely creepy! :D
And yuuh I think it would be more cool if it was just dragon but baby dragon is good too ^^
@v0mn1 Oooh that's awesomely creepy! :D
And yuuh I think it would be more cool if it was just dragon but baby dragon is good too ^^