Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 or small group rp
hey Jack here this time i'm looking for maybe a small group rp of 3-4 people no bigger than that it gets me to worked up on order and if im responding to much etc. But i would love to do a fantasy rp with either demons or maybe kitsune currently. ( i kinda have a plot) LGBTQ is a ok with me as ( out of rp i prefer to be called they/them though masculine is ok to). But romance is also ok. im subbed and also just ask me the other stuff i'll do im in a lot of fandoms so just ask and i can also rp on discord easier since i get notifications and remember to check them I am pinged no need to ping me
hey Jack here this time i'm looking for maybe a small group rp of 3-4 people no bigger than that it gets me to worked up on order and if im responding to much etc. But i would love to do a fantasy rp with either demons or maybe kitsune currently. ( i kinda have a plot) LGBTQ is a ok with me as ( out of rp i prefer to be called they/them though masculine is ok to). But romance is also ok. im subbed and also just ask me the other stuff i'll do im in a lot of fandoms so just ask and i can also rp on discord easier since i get notifications and remember to check them I am pinged no need to ping me
Wx0EgSk.png
Bump before bed
Bump before bed
Wx0EgSk.png
What fandoms are you in?
What fandoms are you in?
22ghf8.png
@LittleCoyote
im in
fairy tail
bnha
tokoyo ghoul
inuyasha
voltron
Avengers
thats all i can think of if you have a fandom you have in mind and want to ask if im in feel free to ask
@LittleCoyote
im in
fairy tail
bnha
tokoyo ghoul
inuyasha
voltron
Avengers
thats all i can think of if you have a fandom you have in mind and want to ask if im in feel free to ask
Wx0EgSk.png
RnM or YouTube?
RnM or YouTube?
22ghf8.png
Youtube yes never heard of RnM @LittleCoyote
Youtube yes never heard of RnM @LittleCoyote
Wx0EgSk.png