Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39
@neko man it's still so wild thinking back. I was paying like 3-500kt for imps. I do kinda miss certain species retaining value ngl.

I will also never stop kicking myself for not getting more than one light sprite lmao.

BUT looks like the min on the AH for 5 digits is 11k. So with the earth sprite at.. I think it was 3k, and your 1k pure, that puts your offer roughly at 14k.

d a n g .

if I recall the value of the ice sprite in the other offer, their total was more around 12k. Though they also sound like they would be willing to add but idk.

man I didn't expect the fish to be one of the more hotly contested items, this is hard. :' D

You are definitely in the consider but legit no clue which offer I'm leaning more towards haha.
@neko man it's still so wild thinking back. I was paying like 3-500kt for imps. I do kinda miss certain species retaining value ngl.

I will also never stop kicking myself for not getting more than one light sprite lmao.

BUT looks like the min on the AH for 5 digits is 11k. So with the earth sprite at.. I think it was 3k, and your 1k pure, that puts your offer roughly at 14k.

d a n g .

if I recall the value of the ice sprite in the other offer, their total was more around 12k. Though they also sound like they would be willing to add but idk.

man I didn't expect the fish to be one of the more hotly contested items, this is hard. :' D

You are definitely in the consider but legit no clue which offer I'm leaning more towards haha.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

Ice sprite is at 4.5k gems rn so total would be more around 15.5k c:
and in response to the last message... no problem! LOL ill just keep an eye out but please ping me if someone way outbids me and youre thinking about taking their offer instead.
Ice sprite is at 4.5k gems rn so total would be more around 15.5k c:
and in response to the last message... no problem! LOL ill just keep an eye out but please ping me if someone way outbids me and youre thinking about taking their offer instead.
@Crossed AH ty sorry about that. It's just so much I've had to try to keep track of lately it's hard lmaoooo.
'
But sounds good!!

In general this offer is hard cause nostalgia wants the derg, but also I don't know if I'd ever spend that much money to get another oldie. so. heck.
@Crossed AH ty sorry about that. It's just so much I've had to try to keep track of lately it's hard lmaoooo.
'
But sounds good!!

In general this offer is hard cause nostalgia wants the derg, but also I don't know if I'd ever spend that much money to get another oldie. so. heck.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid
Hmmmmm well for an initial offer I could add 8kg?
Did you take retired apparel/sprites as partial too?
I do have an archivist's spellscroll, boneyard tatters, an eroded crystalhide and an ice sprite too. c:
@TheCunningCorvid
Hmmmmm well for an initial offer I could add 8kg?
Did you take retired apparel/sprites as partial too?
I do have an archivist's spellscroll, boneyard tatters, an eroded crystalhide and an ice sprite too. c:
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@thecunningcorvid i can do 6kg on the golden locks
@thecunningcorvid i can do 6kg on the golden locks
@TheCunningCorvid

thanks for the outbid ping; ill be letting the fish go to the other bidders. i do have a pending crossroads trade with your partner for 2 days now tho, it would be great if you could give your partner a lil heads up!
@TheCunningCorvid

thanks for the outbid ping; ill be letting the fish go to the other bidders. i do have a pending crossroads trade with your partner for 2 days now tho, it would be great if you could give your partner a lil heads up!
@TheCunningCorvid
Ah, I see. I valued him more than the base; the dragons I see in the 11-12k range are all unscrolled. I can offer art as well? One coloured piece like these? They're $20 usd each. If not chibi art, I also do coloured headshots for the same price. Or if you'd prefer simpler/bulk pieces, I offer these shaded ones at $5, so I can offer you four of them.
I can do Humanoids, Anthros or perhaps gijinkas of dragons
@TheCunningCorvid
Ah, I see. I valued him more than the base; the dragons I see in the 11-12k range are all unscrolled. I can offer art as well? One coloured piece like these? They're $20 usd each. If not chibi art, I also do coloured headshots for the same price. Or if you'd prefer simpler/bulk pieces, I offer these shaded ones at $5, so I can offer you four of them.
I can do Humanoids, Anthros or perhaps gijinkas of dragons
@TheCunningCorvid
hi! i'd like to offer on the obsidian flowing locks :3
i can offer an earth sprite + boneyard tatters in addition to any of the skins here, and i can also liquidate some pure gems if you would prefer that

thank you!
@TheCunningCorvid
hi! i'd like to offer on the obsidian flowing locks :3
i can offer an earth sprite + boneyard tatters in addition to any of the skins here, and i can also liquidate some pure gems if you would prefer that

thank you!
UoweiPn.png
@Ysdaar and that'd be WITH the skins? o .o'

And I might. I have all the above but they retain their value well, so I'm not necessarily opposed.

@BasicSwamp oo neat, I'll mark you down.

@GreenAtlas got an offer of 6kg on the golden locks, but since both me and Ebony still have one you might be good for the second still.

@Ysdaar and that'd be WITH the skins? o .o'

And I might. I have all the above but they retain their value well, so I'm not necessarily opposed.

@BasicSwamp oo neat, I'll mark you down.

@GreenAtlas got an offer of 6kg on the golden locks, but since both me and Ebony still have one you might be good for the second still.

jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@ariki1 Shoot yeah I'll poke em about it. They've been a bit overwhelmed by this whole thread admittedly eek.

@neko Oh shoot I didn't realize you had to scroll him, that's totally fair.
..that art is actually tempting, especially the colored headshot. Do you have any examples of non humans?

@final oh I don't actually have the locks anymore! But I'll ping @ebonysnow so they see it when they get on

@ariki1 Shoot yeah I'll poke em about it. They've been a bit overwhelmed by this whole thread admittedly eek.

@neko Oh shoot I didn't realize you had to scroll him, that's totally fair.
..that art is actually tempting, especially the colored headshot. Do you have any examples of non humans?

@final oh I don't actually have the locks anymore! But I'll ping @ebonysnow so they see it when they get on
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39