Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] DV KS Items [W] FR/Art
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39
DAMN, of course my faves are some of the most popular of the bunch.
@Ysdaar
But the ones I'd consider now are:
Chosen One - 900g
Dongbaek - 1900 g
The End - idk.. 1800 g??

if I'm doing math right that's 4.6kg? hmmm..
DAMN, of course my faves are some of the most popular of the bunch.
@Ysdaar
But the ones I'd consider now are:
Chosen One - 900g
Dongbaek - 1900 g
The End - idk.. 1800 g??

if I'm doing math right that's 4.6kg? hmmm..
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

okay! do you know when you might decide on an offer? c:
okay! do you know when you might decide on an offer? c:
@Crossed It really depends if I keep getting counter offers on it! Some of the other items with offers haven't had as much attention so I might be accepting some of those soon, but we'll see.
@Crossed It really depends if I keep getting counter offers on it! Some of the other items with offers haven't had as much attention so I might be accepting some of those soon, but we'll see.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid would i be able to bid 10kgems for aquarium skin if possible! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@TheCunningCorvid would i be able to bid 10kgems for aquarium skin if possible!
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
@thecunningcorvid curious if you had any interest in 5digit dragons before i like a friend here and get their hopes up :)
@thecunningcorvid curious if you had any interest in 5digit dragons before i like a friend here and get their hopes up :)
@BasicSwamp
I have a five digit myself, but it really depends tbh? I'd be a sucker if any were imps cause they were so hard to get back then. I'm not usually too big on digits but I still might be willing to consider.
@BasicSwamp
I have a five digit myself, but it really depends tbh? I'd be a sucker if any were imps cause they were so hard to get back then. I'm not usually too big on digits but I still might be willing to consider.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@CrescentMoon you absolutely can! I'll put you up there in a bit
@CrescentMoon you absolutely can! I'll put you up there in a bit
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid
Would you consider this 5 digit boy?
[58212]
+ an Earth Sprite
+ 1kg

for the Aquarium Fish?
@TheCunningCorvid
Would you consider this 5 digit boy?
[58212]
+ an Earth Sprite
+ 1kg

for the Aquarium Fish?
ah yes, the notoriously mismatched tert cause they were used so little back then. A staple. xD

It's actually kinda endearing.

@neko hMMM for nostalgia's sake I might, but I really need to research what they go for nowadays. Not something I've paid attention to. D:
ah yes, the notoriously mismatched tert cause they were used so little back then. A staple. xD

It's actually kinda endearing.

@neko hMMM for nostalgia's sake I might, but I really need to research what they go for nowadays. Not something I've paid attention to. D:
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

Yep yep, 7 year old old boy. Back in my day, selling a Gen1 meant you were selling your initial dragon. Eggs were so rare <<; Now look at all of them.
Welp, he is Iridescent and I do <3 him for that very same nostalgia. It's why I haven't sold him yet. Let me know what you'd value him at once the science is done?
@TheCunningCorvid

Yep yep, 7 year old old boy. Back in my day, selling a Gen1 meant you were selling your initial dragon. Eggs were so rare <<; Now look at all of them.
Welp, he is Iridescent and I do <3 him for that very same nostalgia. It's why I haven't sold him yet. Let me know what you'd value him at once the science is done?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39