Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed. no more, please.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Sorry, for me it doesn't show Kenai or Corbaeu being in CRs

Besides that though, (sorry again, it doesn't show for me and I didn't see anything on the front about those dragons) I'd appreciate anything on my wishlist if you have it?
Sorry, for me it doesn't show Kenai or Corbaeu being in CRs

Besides that though, (sorry again, it doesn't show for me and I didn't see anything on the front about those dragons) I'd appreciate anything on my wishlist if you have it?
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@nostalgicgalaxy

I have no openables, sorry.
@nostalgicgalaxy

I have no openables, sorry.
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
Could I get any spare accents or apparel? Thank you!
Could I get any spare accents or apparel? Thank you!
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
@Colorpointed Could I have any spare battle items? Thanks you!
@Colorpointed Could I have any spare battle items? Thanks you!
I'd be happy with any amount of items you're willing to give! If you're giving familiars as well and we're allowed to ask for specifics, I'd appreciate any of these as they're not in my bestiary: [item=Darktouched Chimera][item=Golden Lionsnake][item=Hippojay][item=Which Waychip] I'd also appreciate any of these items for Hibden: [item=Wind Runestone][item=Water Runestone] [item=Jumping Spider][item=Hardshell] [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Mystic Bark Mask] [item=Princess Petal Gecko] [item=Cheerful Chime]
I'd be happy with any amount of items you're willing to give!

If you're giving familiars as well and we're allowed to ask for specifics, I'd appreciate any of these as they're not in my bestiary:

Darktouched Chimera Golden Lionsnake Hippojay Which Waychip

I'd also appreciate any of these items for Hibden:

Wind Runestone Water Runestone
Jumping Spider Hardshell
Primary Gene: Clown
Mystic Bark Mask
Princess Petal Gecko
Cheerful Chime
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
@Self
Try to look for symbols next time, Kenai has been in a crossroads trade since this started. Please read the post next time, make a new post at the end of the line. Sorry, and thank you.
@Self
Try to look for symbols next time, Kenai has been in a crossroads trade since this started. Please read the post next time, make a new post at the end of the line. Sorry, and thank you.
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
I'm sorry to see you leave. Have a good rest of your life. I would be glad to take any Baldwin materials, or vistas.

I also see that you have a Blackwing Croaker in your bestiary, do you mind if I take it?
I'm sorry to see you leave. Have a good rest of your life. I would be glad to take any Baldwin materials, or vistas.

I also see that you have a Blackwing Croaker in your bestiary, do you mind if I take it?
I would live this pretty dragon from the Hibden in they are available. =D best wishes out of FR as well. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60221113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602212/60221113_350.png[/img][/url]
I would live this pretty dragon from the Hibden in they are available. =D best wishes out of FR as well.

60221113_350.png
Dragon Dream Hatchery- Uniques & Sales:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2897115/1#post_44296570
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
Are there any accents/skins left?

Also, I saw there's a Mantled Foo in your beastiary, i'd love that as well as other event fams if that's possible!
Are there any accents/skins left?

Also, I saw there's a Mantled Foo in your beastiary, i'd love that as well as other event fams if that's possible!
!! signature under construction !!
If its alright, could I take Sandra? She would be perfect for my other banescale. If its also alright, may I have Soarin as well?
If its alright, could I take Sandra? She would be perfect for my other banescale. If its also alright, may I have Soarin as well?
Z1RkWWM.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13