Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Familiars [H]Items
1 2 3
@sweetapppp what do you say about luminos halo for dunhoof ambassador and foxrat?
@sweetapppp what do you say about luminos halo for dunhoof ambassador and foxrat?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor i value the gem famis for their gem mp values, so that values the famis u have offered to 500g (250+250) and the lah for luminous halo is 900g, would u be able to make the difference?
@Alkhor i value the gem famis for their gem mp values, so that values the famis u have offered to 500g (250+250) and the lah for luminous halo is 900g, would u be able to make the difference?
pbClP9x.gifBe kind to one anotherrfFrIlf.gif
@sweetapppp

actually, i'd rather value the familiars around LAH! i could do a discount from LAH, but probably not as low as what they originally sold at on gem mp.
@sweetapppp

actually, i'd rather value the familiars around LAH! i could do a discount from LAH, but probably not as low as what they originally sold at on gem mp.
iQrvnPv.png
@sweetapppp no sorry. While they are not for sale in market I value them for LAH.
@sweetapppp no sorry. While they are not for sale in market I value them for LAH.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor
i did mention in my post im valuing them at mp values as the ah prices of the fami are inflated and i had rather buy it when it cycles in again, but no worries ! ill have to pass
<3

@cactolith14
how much discount would u be willing to give? ^^
@Alkhor
i did mention in my post im valuing them at mp values as the ah prices of the fami are inflated and i had rather buy it when it cycles in again, but no worries ! ill have to pass
<3

@cactolith14
how much discount would u be willing to give? ^^
@sweetapppp

probably around 15%?
@sweetapppp

probably around 15%?
iQrvnPv.png
@cactolith14 i would pass on the dunhoof ambassdor but would u be willing to trade your downy fox rat? the LAH is 295g and @ 15% discount it comes to 250g

i can trade the spiral gene (270g) for it? and if you could add a bit of currency that would be appreciated

^^ !
@cactolith14 i would pass on the dunhoof ambassdor but would u be willing to trade your downy fox rat? the LAH is 295g and @ 15% discount it comes to 250g

i can trade the spiral gene (270g) for it? and if you could add a bit of currency that would be appreciated

^^ !
@sweetapppp

i can do the rat + 20g for the spiral gene then
@sweetapppp

i can do the rat + 20g for the spiral gene then
iQrvnPv.png
@cactolith14 great! sending a cr ^^
@cactolith14 great! sending a cr ^^
@sweetapppp
I got a geartoggle smith if you're still interested.
@sweetapppp
I got a geartoggle smith if you're still interested.
1 2 3