Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for Roleplay Partner(s)
1 2 3 4 5
Oh i'd be interested! I want to roleplay on Fr but I'm too shy >.>
Oh i'd be interested! I want to roleplay on Fr but I'm too shy >.>
@Viridi

aw don't be shy, you just gotta hop into things like you did just now and you'll have lots of fun :)
@Viridi

aw don't be shy, you just gotta hop into things like you did just now and you'll have lots of fun :)
As I (believe I?) mentioned before, I thought maybe just two clans to begin with, because we need SOME sort of conflict, and perhaps other than just the usual Clan/Fury rivalries, later on there could be more. But we do need names, and we need to decide on some sort of organization for the furies.
As I (believe I?) mentioned before, I thought maybe just two clans to begin with, because we need SOME sort of conflict, and perhaps other than just the usual Clan/Fury rivalries, later on there could be more. But we do need names, and we need to decide on some sort of organization for the furies.
nGhyW.gif
@Viridi New players are welcome! We don't bite here. :)
@Viridi New players are welcome! We don't bite here. :)
nGhyW.gif
Hello! I hope I'm not too late here but I'd love to join.. I've rped for ages now but never done forum rp and on most threads everyone seems to know what they're doing >_
Hello! I hope I'm not too late here but I'd love to join.. I've rped for ages now but never done forum rp and on most threads everyone seems to know what they're doing >_
Two Clans sounds fun! Sorry my notifications were bein stupid >n< but maybe we could all create a character, maybe based off one of their own dragons, and divide them up equally into the two Clans/Furies/Whateverwecallthem
Two Clans sounds fun! Sorry my notifications were bein stupid >n< but maybe we could all create a character, maybe based off one of their own dragons, and divide them up equally into the two Clans/Furies/Whateverwecallthem
ticket-4.gif
I totally forgot to star this thread. *facepalm* I missed a lot.

I like what's been done so far! From the sounds of it, we just need clan names. We could do simple things like Moon and Sun or go all out and find some latin words or whatever the style is with this. Do we need somebody to code up a thread because I can code up something decent.
I totally forgot to star this thread. *facepalm* I missed a lot.

I like what's been done so far! From the sounds of it, we just need clan names. We could do simple things like Moon and Sun or go all out and find some latin words or whatever the style is with this. Do we need somebody to code up a thread because I can code up something decent.
suwrpg.png
@WildDragonFlying

SNIFFS DID I HEAR PEOPLE WANTING ROLEPLAY PARTNERS.
@WildDragonFlying

SNIFFS DID I HEAR PEOPLE WANTING ROLEPLAY PARTNERS.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@WildDragonFlying

Hey! I'm looking for a partner, too! And this sounds super fun!
@WildDragonFlying

Hey! I'm looking for a partner, too! And this sounds super fun!
IB7Plwf.png
@WildDragonFlying

Guys, I am still here, I have just been unable to log on as I have been caught up in studying for my exam on Tuesday. I have read up the discussion so far and I do think the idea of a starter story with two clans would be a good choice!

I do have one question: can two different types of dragons procreate or are hybrids not a possibility?
@WildDragonFlying

Guys, I am still here, I have just been unable to log on as I have been caught up in studying for my exam on Tuesday. I have read up the discussion so far and I do think the idea of a starter story with two clans would be a good choice!

I do have one question: can two different types of dragons procreate or are hybrids not a possibility?
1 2 3 4 5