Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201
@AngelOfFate

Hello! Tiny update: I have found 7 potential mates for your unnamed girl. I have reached out to those owners. Now we'll just have to wait and see. :)
@AngelOfFate

Hello! Tiny update: I have found 7 potential mates for your unnamed girl. I have reached out to those owners. Now we'll just have to wait and see. :)
SYJDX48.png
@AngelOfFate

Hello! I have completed your order and found 2 for-sure mates for your girl and 1 possible mate (still in the tentative, deal-making negotiations stage. If you will pay me (50k or 80g), I will give you all the information. :)

Each mate (with your girl) has a possibility for the colors you are looking for.
@AngelOfFate

Hello! I have completed your order and found 2 for-sure mates for your girl and 1 possible mate (still in the tentative, deal-making negotiations stage. If you will pay me (50k or 80g), I will give you all the information. :)

Each mate (with your girl) has a possibility for the colors you are looking for.
SYJDX48.png
@AngelOfFate It seems like this order came together quite quickly and neatly! ^_^ To make all the information easily accessible, I'll include the girl you have bought here as well. I will list what colors are most likely between each couple. The colors will be listed as what will be potentially available to the offspring if bred together. I will also give a note on the breed and genes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63009735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630098/63009735_350.png[/img][/url] Unnamed - 63009735 Emerald Petals/Midnight Shimmer/Honey Crackle Owner: AngelOfFate [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28878416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/288785/28878416_350.png[/img][/url] Unnamed - 28878416 Hunter Tiger/Lavender Freckle/Grapefruit Crackle Owner: kauaibones Note: kauaibones is willing to give you Unnamed for free. (Let me know if you would like me to accept or decline the offer) [u]AngelOfFate’s girl (63009735) + kauaibones’s boy (28878416)[/u] [LIST] [*]Primary: [i]Emerald[/i], Shamrock, Jungle, Hunter [*]Secondary: [i]Plum[/i], Wisteria, Thistle, Fog, Mist Lavender [*]Tert: Honey, Lemon, [i]Yellow[/i], Grapefruit [*]Breed: Pearlcatcher [*]Genes: none that you want [*]Note: Willing to give away for free. [/LIST] ------------------------------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59972257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/599723/59972257_350.png[/img][/url] Marchud - 59972257 Spearmint Basic/Plum Basic/Sanddollar Basic Owner: Lunalatic Note: They are willing to see him to you for 20k + have one of the reject hatchlings (that doesn't fit what you are looking for) [u]AngelOfFate’s Girl (63009735) + Lunalatic’s boy (59972257)[/u] [LIST] [*]Primary: Spearmint, Thicket, Peacock, Emerald [*]Secondary: Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum [*]Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow, Grapefruit, Banana, Sanddollar [*]Breed: Guardian [*]Genes: none that you want [*]Note: Owner is willing to sell for 20k + 1 rejected hatchling (as they were going to level him up and exalt him. He’s at lvl 7 now) [/LIST] ----------------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51367671][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/513677/51367671_350.png[/img][/url] Gienah - 51367671 Peacock Cherub/Plum Shimmer/Yellow Smoke Owner: lunarennui Note: this is the one still in the tentative, deal-making negotiations stage. They have expressed interest in loaning him. They would like a security dragon, preferably one that they could choose as a possible breeder in their own lair (i.e you breed Gienah, they breed the security dragon.) Though, if you are not comfortable with that then they won't. They said, "I will go through the dragons that I have access to and see which genes/species are most desirable. And of course any offspring that you or your friend want that I don't want go to you or your friend. If there is a hatchling in *particular* that I see, I'm willing to negotiate food, treasure, or gems unless they're exactly what your friend or someone else is looking for. Or to level a dragon, or a hatchling, to 25 with no mods. Or to brew stuff. Since I do that. In other words, I'm open to negotiations too. I would like to look through their lair and see whether there's any dragon that stands out as 'wow I wonder...' and run Morphology first, just in case, but if I was displeased with the hatchlings, I could level them some and return them. If they wish that I not breed the dragon I hold in trust, then I won't do so." They have decided to browse through your lair and think about loaning our Gienah a little bit longer. They plan on messaging me back tomorrow afternoon though! [u]AngelOfFate’s Girl (63009735) + lunarennui’s boy (51367671)[/u] [LIST] [*]Primary: Peacock, Emerald [*]Secondary: Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum [*]Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow [*]Breed: Nocturne [*]Genes: none that you want [/LIST] ----------------------------------------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54892653][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548927/54892653_350.png[/img][/url] Unnamed - 54892653 Shamrock Piebald/Wisteria Paint/Yellow Basic Owner: charizard1330 Note: Willing to loan AngelOfFate’s Girl (63009735) + charizard1330’s boy (54892653) Primary: Emerald, Shamrock Secondary: Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum, Wisteria Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow Breed: Imperial Genes: none that you want [u]AngelOfFate’s Girl (63009735) + charizard1330’s boy (54892653)[/u] [LIST] [*]Primary: Emerald, Shamrock [*]Secondary: Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum, Wisteria [*]Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow [*]Breed: Imperial [*]Genes: none that you want [/LIST] Now, you can try to use one boy to breed several times and hope that you land on the right combination. The one with the closest color range opportunity is Gienah. (Who is still in the tentative stage). Or you can try to do a generational breeding project to get closer to the colors you want. If you use Marchud, then you will definitely get a Guardian and try to get close colors than breed the offspring with Gienah (if the owner is willing). This way you could avoid having to buy a Guardian breed change? It is up to you! Let me know if you have any questions. Please let me know what you end up deciding. (I'll also update you regarding Gienah!) Edit: The unnamed Imperial's owner messaged me saying that it was ok to use him as a loan! They did not mention anything regarding reject hatchlings or a security dragon but I'll ask if you decide to use him. If you are unsure about Gienah's owner's requirements, this boy has the exact colors (except he and your girl has one more color possible than Gienah and your Girl does.) so he could be a good alternative. Let me know what you would like to do!
@AngelOfFate

It seems like this order came together quite quickly and neatly! ^_^

To make all the information easily accessible, I'll include the girl you have bought here as well. I will list what colors are most likely between each couple. The colors will be listed as what will be potentially available to the offspring if bred together. I will also give a note on the breed and genes.

63009735_350.png

Unnamed - 63009735
Emerald Petals/Midnight Shimmer/Honey Crackle
Owner: AngelOfFate

28878416_350.png

Unnamed - 28878416
Hunter Tiger/Lavender Freckle/Grapefruit Crackle
Owner: kauaibones
Note: kauaibones is willing to give you Unnamed for free. (Let me know if you would like me to accept or decline the offer)

AngelOfFate’s girl (63009735) + kauaibones’s boy (28878416)
  • Primary: Emerald, Shamrock, Jungle, Hunter
  • Secondary: Plum, Wisteria, Thistle, Fog, Mist Lavender
  • Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow, Grapefruit
  • Breed: Pearlcatcher
  • Genes: none that you want
  • Note: Willing to give away for free.

59972257_350.png

Marchud - 59972257
Spearmint Basic/Plum Basic/Sanddollar Basic
Owner: Lunalatic
Note: They are willing to see him to you for 20k + have one of the reject hatchlings (that doesn't fit what you are looking for)

AngelOfFate’s Girl (63009735) + Lunalatic’s boy (59972257)
  • Primary: Spearmint, Thicket, Peacock, Emerald
  • Secondary: Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum
  • Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow, Grapefruit, Banana, Sanddollar
  • Breed: Guardian
  • Note: Owner is willing to sell for 20k + 1 rejected hatchling (as they were going to level him up and exalt him. He’s at lvl 7 now)

51367671_350.png

Gienah - 51367671
Peacock Cherub/Plum Shimmer/Yellow Smoke
Owner: lunarennui
Note: this is the one still in the tentative, deal-making negotiations stage. They have expressed interest in loaning him. They would like a security dragon, preferably one that they could choose as a possible breeder in their own lair (i.e you breed Gienah, they breed the security dragon.) Though, if you are not comfortable with that then they won't.

They said, "I will go through the dragons that I have access to and see which genes/species are most desirable. And of course any offspring that you or your friend want that I don't want go to you or your friend. If there is a hatchling in *particular* that I see, I'm willing to negotiate food, treasure, or gems unless they're exactly what your friend or someone else is looking for. Or to level a dragon, or a hatchling, to 25 with no mods. Or to brew stuff. Since I do that. In other words, I'm open to negotiations too. I would like to look through their lair and see whether there's any dragon that stands out as 'wow I wonder...' and run Morphology first, just in case, but if I was displeased with the hatchlings, I could level them some and return them. If they wish that I not breed the dragon I hold in trust, then I won't do so."

They have decided to browse through your lair and think about loaning our Gienah a little bit longer. They plan on messaging me back tomorrow afternoon though!

AngelOfFate’s Girl (63009735) + lunarennui’s boy (51367671)
  • Primary: Peacock, Emerald
  • Secondary: Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum
  • Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow
  • Breed: Nocturne

54892653_350.png

Unnamed - 54892653
Shamrock Piebald/Wisteria Paint/Yellow Basic
Owner: charizard1330
Note: Willing to loan

AngelOfFate’s Girl (63009735) + charizard1330’s boy (54892653)
Primary: Emerald, Shamrock
Secondary: Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum, Wisteria
Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow
Breed: Imperial
Genes: none that you want

AngelOfFate’s Girl (63009735) + charizard1330’s boy (54892653)
  • Primary: Emerald, Shamrock
  • Secondary: Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry, Plum, Wisteria
  • Tert: Honey, Lemon, Yellow
  • Breed: Imperial

Now, you can try to use one boy to breed several times and hope that you land on the right combination. The one with the closest color range opportunity is Gienah. (Who is still in the tentative stage). Or you can try to do a generational breeding project to get closer to the colors you want. If you use Marchud, then you will definitely get a Guardian and try to get close colors than breed the offspring with Gienah (if the owner is willing). This way you could avoid having to buy a Guardian breed change?

It is up to you! Let me know if you have any questions. Please let me know what you end up deciding. (I'll also update you regarding Gienah!)

Edit: The unnamed Imperial's owner messaged me saying that it was ok to use him as a loan! They did not mention anything regarding reject hatchlings or a security dragon but I'll ask if you decide to use him. If you are unsure about Gienah's owner's requirements, this boy has the exact colors (except he and your girl has one more color possible than Gienah and your Girl does.) so he could be a good alternative.

Let me know what you would like to do!
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Sorry for the late reply I was at work >.< I would love the pearl and guardian for generation breeding as for the noc it depends on what security dragon they would want for breeding as im not comfortable breeding any of my gen 1s but my non gen 1s I have no problem there all in my hibernate den.
@BloodyAngel12
Sorry for the late reply I was at work >.< I would love the pearl and guardian for generation breeding as for the noc it depends on what security dragon they would want for breeding as im not comfortable breeding any of my gen 1s but my non gen 1s I have no problem there all in my hibernate den.
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@AngelOfFate

To clarify, you would like me to reach out to the PC boy's owner and the Guardian's boy owner to get for a generational breeding project?

I get a message back from one of the other boys I reached out about. I think you may be happy about this one as he has almost the same colors as Gienah (except with one more color option in the secondary colors). They mentioned nothing about reject hatchlings or a security dragon, but if you want to use him, I'll ask to cover all our bases. I add his information to the original information!

Let me know if this changes anything and let me know if I understand the ones you want. :)
@AngelOfFate

To clarify, you would like me to reach out to the PC boy's owner and the Guardian's boy owner to get for a generational breeding project?

I get a message back from one of the other boys I reached out about. I think you may be happy about this one as he has almost the same colors as Gienah (except with one more color option in the secondary colors). They mentioned nothing about reject hatchlings or a security dragon, but if you want to use him, I'll ask to cover all our bases. I add his information to the original information!

Let me know if this changes anything and let me know if I understand the ones you want. :)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Yes message for the guardian and pearl ^^ and I think I'll just go with those 2 ill leave the noc and imp thank you for all of this!
@BloodyAngel12
Yes message for the guardian and pearl ^^ and I think I'll just go with those 2 ill leave the noc and imp thank you for all of this!
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
@AngelOfFate

Ok! I messaged the Guardian and the PC owners and they'll hopefully send you a CR for them soon.

Remember, the Guardian costs 20k and 1 reject hatchling from the nest. The PC boy is free.

(Please post the girl when you breed her! I love success stories *heart eyes*)
@AngelOfFate

Ok! I messaged the Guardian and the PC owners and they'll hopefully send you a CR for them soon.

Remember, the Guardian costs 20k and 1 reject hatchling from the nest. The PC boy is free.

(Please post the girl when you breed her! I love success stories *heart eyes*)
SYJDX48.png
bump
bump
SYJDX48.png
@AngelofFate Hello! I was messaged by one of the boys I was asking about for your Dream Dragon order (DDO) and the owner just got back to me. They write, "Of course if you're still looking I am happy to lend him provided I will get him back when he's done nest sitting, I'm very fond of him!" Here is the boy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34578855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/345789/34578855_350.png[/img][/url] Garden - 34578855 Shamrock Petals/Mist Butterfly/Banana Spines Owner: Cardixa Note: Willing to loan Do you have an interest in him? What shall I tell Cardixa? Oh! Have you bought the two boys?
@AngelofFate

Hello! I was messaged by one of the boys I was asking about for your Dream Dragon order (DDO) and the owner just got back to me. They write, "Of course if you're still looking I am happy to lend him provided I will get him back when he's done nest sitting, I'm very fond of him!"

Here is the boy:

34578855_350.png

Garden - 34578855
Shamrock Petals/Mist Butterfly/Banana Spines
Owner: Cardixa
Note: Willing to loan

Do you have an interest in him? What shall I tell Cardixa?

Oh! Have you bought the two boys?
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
no interest ^^ and yes I bought the 2 boys!
@BloodyAngel12
no interest ^^ and yes I bought the 2 boys!
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201