Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lightning Sprite for G/T/Items
1 2 3 4 5
@meowmeowkazoo

How much for plague? Would prefer a mix of treasure/gem.
@meowmeowkazoo

How much for plague? Would prefer a mix of treasure/gem.
BIRBiAiI6jU.pngBIRB
@Birdsofwax sure, send a CR
@Birdsofwax sure, send a CR
eZkEZkj.jpg
@OliveEgg

Around 5000 gem value, with a 1:1300 ratio.
@OliveEgg

Around 5000 gem value, with a 1:1300 ratio.
eZkEZkj.jpg
@meowmeowkazoo

How about 1.3mil treasure and 4k gems
@meowmeowkazoo

How about 1.3mil treasure and 4k gems
BIRBiAiI6jU.pngBIRB
@meowmeowkazoo I have a 6-digit unbred imperial I can offer for some of the sprites! the current lowest AH price for an unbred 6-digit imp is 25kg, would you like to offer the equivalent in value for the sprites? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/994774][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/9948/994774_350.png[/img][/url]
@meowmeowkazoo

I have a 6-digit unbred imperial I can offer for some of the sprites! the current lowest AH price for an unbred 6-digit imp is 25kg, would you like to offer the equivalent in value for the sprites?

994774_350.png
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@meowmeowkazoo As another update, I'm up to 4kg. I know you wouldn't consider a long-term hold, but would you be willing to wait a week with the Arcane Sprite?
@meowmeowkazoo As another update, I'm up to 4kg. I know you wouldn't consider a long-term hold, but would you be willing to wait a week with the Arcane Sprite?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@ratjima I will think about it and let you know!
@ratjima I will think about it and let you know!
eZkEZkj.jpg
@Tropickle I can hold it until the 16th, but that's the longest I can do. I've just had too many people flake out on me, sorry. :(
@Tropickle I can hold it until the 16th, but that's the longest I can do. I've just had too many people flake out on me, sorry. :(
eZkEZkj.jpg
up
up
eZkEZkj.jpg
up
up
eZkEZkj.jpg
1 2 3 4 5