Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] roll for crab
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote=Weekly Discussion] The question is: If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be? [/quote] This is tough, buuut... Maybe a sorcerer? [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
Weekly Discussion wrote:
The question is: If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?

This is tough, buuut... Maybe a sorcerer?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
"If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?"

Fighter or Barbarian! Hit and punch things then get out ahaha

Glass canon dragons really work for me. Same with pokemon - who cares about nature and IV as long as the main game is fun when I battle.
"If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?"

Fighter or Barbarian! Hit and punch things then get out ahaha

Glass canon dragons really work for me. Same with pokemon - who cares about nature and IV as long as the main game is fun when I battle.
UwUnl7O.png
[quote]If you were in a role-playing game, what class would you be?[/quote] Generally, I like to think of myself as a Warrior class. I like the feel of a sword and shield, and the idea of having more armor than the enemy can cut through also makes the most sense to me overall. I have slower reactions though, so I'd probably end of swing-swonging a hammer or some other heavy weapon around. ^-^
Quote:
If you were in a role-playing game, what class would you be?
Generally, I like to think of myself as a Warrior class. I like the feel of a sword and shield, and the idea of having more armor than the enemy can cut through also makes the most sense to me overall. I have slower reactions though, so I'd probably end of swing-swonging a hammer or some other heavy weapon around. ^-^
[quote=The Question Is] If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?[/quote] I want to say ranger because that is what I primarily play in all of my DnD/Pathfinder games, but a lot of people think I'd be a wizard or druid based on my personality and likes, and to be honest, I am not nearly as skillful as a Ranger, so I guess I can see myself being a wizard or some other type of magic-user.
The Question Is wrote:
If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?

I want to say ranger because that is what I primarily play in all of my DnD/Pathfinder games, but a lot of people think I'd be a wizard or druid based on my personality and likes, and to be honest, I am not nearly as skillful as a Ranger, so I guess I can see myself being a wizard or some other type of magic-user.
Na5WGHa.png
[b]If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?[/b] Definitely a druid [emoji=sunglasses size=1]

Definitely a druid
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!

I'd say bard. My strengths lie in being extremely loud and extremely obnoxious, so it's an obvious choice.

I'd say bard. My strengths lie in being extremely loud and extremely obnoxious, so it's an obvious choice.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[quote] If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?[/quote] I've been in Arcane all these years and am an enthusiast of all things weird and witchy... I would whole heartedly be a sorcerer
Quote:

I've been in Arcane all these years and am an enthusiast of all things weird and witchy... I would whole heartedly be a sorcerer
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Quote:

Bard, probably! I love music and entertainment; I've been in band, choir, and theater for years.
Quote:

Bard, probably! I love music and entertainment; I've been in band, choir, and theater for years.
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png

I’d be a sorcerer! I’d love to be a bard but I’m too shy in public lol

I’d be a sorcerer! I’d love to be a bard but I’m too shy in public lol
bVzIUfv.png
[quote]If you were in a Role Playing Game, what class do you think you'd be?[/quote] Wizard, I guess, studying very specific things that may or may not ever come in handy and having to rest a lot after doing anything.[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GrWETgK.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/GrWETgK.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/GrWETgK.png[/img][/center]
Quote:
Wizard, I guess, studying very specific things that may or may not ever come in handy and having to rest a lot after doing anything.
GrWETgK.pngGrWETgK.pngGrWETgK.png
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11