Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | xx

xx

xx
[u][b]FORM: [/b][/u] Please fill out this form! Once your commission is chosen I will dm you for confirmation! [code] @Spoog [b]Username:[/b] [b]Commission Type:[/b] (be specific of what exactly you want me to draw!(headshot? Bust? fullbody? Colored? Shaded?..ect.)) [b]Payment Type:[/b] (Gems, Treasure, Venmo USD $) [b]Reference of Character(s) & A description:[/b] (Name, info, personality) [b]Background:[/b] (default bg color is just white if you do not pick a color) [b]Other Information on what you want it to look like?[/b] [/code]
FORM:
Please fill out this form! Once your commission is chosen I will dm you for confirmation!
Code:
@Spoog [b]Username:[/b] [b]Commission Type:[/b] (be specific of what exactly you want me to draw!(headshot? Bust? fullbody? Colored? Shaded?..ect.)) [b]Payment Type:[/b] (Gems, Treasure, Venmo USD $) [b]Reference of Character(s) & A description:[/b] (Name, info, personality) [b]Background:[/b] (default bg color is just white if you do not pick a color) [b]Other Information on what you want it to look like?[/b]
Slots:
1. Pinkdragonwings (lineart begun)
2. Ridill (sketch begun)
Slots:
1. Pinkdragonwings (lineart begun)
2. Ridill (sketch begun)
@Judalo
If it's okay, may I send a request/form via PM?
@Judalo
If it's okay, may I send a request/form via PM?
@judalo hi, i'd like to order! quick question though, what do you consider a bust vs a headshot?
@judalo hi, i'd like to order! quick question though, what do you consider a bust vs a headshot?
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill

hi! so the bust would be like right above the hips and the headshot would be a little bit of the shoulders and above !
@ridill

hi! so the bust would be like right above the hips and the headshot would be a little bit of the shoulders and above !
@judalo oh, ok! do you mind if i send my form via pm?
@judalo oh, ok! do you mind if i send my form via pm?
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill
not at all, go ahead!
@ridill
not at all, go ahead!
@Judalo

i'd like to be put on your waitlist, if that's alright! ^^
@Judalo

i'd like to be put on your waitlist, if that's alright! ^^
signature2.png