Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [sold] irishimcrackle pastel imp
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2429151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24292/2429151_350.png[/img] [/url] White Iridescent/Rose Shimmer/Maize Crackle "Prince" [/center] This beautiful boy is ready to breed and can make some really cute babies--with the right mate, he could make all sorts of triple, XXY, XYX, and XYY hatchlings. c: I have him listed for 40k but I am happy to haggle, hold, and take offers in gems. =)

2429151_350.png

White Iridescent/Rose Shimmer/Maize Crackle
"Prince"

This beautiful boy is ready to breed and can make some really cute babies--with the right mate, he could make all sorts of triple, XXY, XYX, and XYY hatchlings. c: I have him listed for 40k but I am happy to haggle, hold, and take offers in gems. =)
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
If he is still available I would love to take him for 40k! What a handsome guy (;

Oops! Haha @Acantha
Haven't done this forum thing in a while ^^'
If he is still available I would love to take him for 40k! What a handsome guy (;

Oops! Haha @Acantha
Haven't done this forum thing in a while ^^'
Ready for the mosh pit, Shaka Brah!
@LifeBehindALens Awesome! You can buy him off the AH directly from his lookup! n_n
@LifeBehindALens Awesome! You can buy him off the AH directly from his lookup! n_n
T3hkNqx.png
Sweet! Thanks!
Sweet! Thanks!
@LifeBehindALens Thanks for buying! c:
@LifeBehindALens Thanks for buying! c:
T3hkNqx.png
@Acantha I didn't even realize his name was Prince....His mates name is Princess!
@Acantha I didn't even realize his name was Prince....His mates name is Princess!
@LifeBehindALens Oh my gosh that's so perfect! They're fated for each other. xD
@LifeBehindALens Oh my gosh that's so perfect! They're fated for each other. xD
T3hkNqx.png
@Acantha I guess so! Thanks again! (:
@Acantha I guess so! Thanks again! (: