Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Light The Sea Grab Bags
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 200 201
@AlphaFurryUwU tiers cannot be purchased it's through rng so ya a normal bag cost 15kt a deluxe bag has 30kt and fancy bag cost 300kt/g

@Radiance
yep the ratio is 1g;1kt I not be changing it unless the amount of treasure to gems becomes drastic

however rn i cannot send grab bags I'm in the middle of class I will be available in 2 hours
@AlphaFurryUwU tiers cannot be purchased it's through rng so ya a normal bag cost 15kt a deluxe bag has 30kt and fancy bag cost 300kt/g

@Radiance
yep the ratio is 1g;1kt I not be changing it unless the amount of treasure to gems becomes drastic

however rn i cannot send grab bags I'm in the middle of class I will be available in 2 hours
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
all caught up, will be doing a project now but will have my laptop next to me as I work
all caught up, will be doing a project now but will have my laptop next to me as I work
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
up
up
up
up
gn bump
gn bump
@SayuriHawthorn

You're prolly gonna reply in like 10 hours but nvm hh. Another deluxe please (Add em' to raf)

Thank chu <3 I'm so happy I finally got tier 4 lol :D Next goal shall be Jackpot!
@SayuriHawthorn

You're prolly gonna reply in like 10 hours but nvm hh. Another deluxe please (Add em' to raf)

Thank chu <3 I'm so happy I finally got tier 4 lol :D Next goal shall be Jackpot!
3e94Gpa.pngAnimeFan00(#431727) FRT+15 She/Her Chat with me about Mobile Legends DV
@SayuriHawthorn

Kt...? Is that treasure? Sorry for being complicated btw
@SayuriHawthorn

Kt...? Is that treasure? Sorry for being complicated btw
-Weeby internet bookworm trolling your forum threads
@AlphaFurryUwU Nah your good but ye kt is treasure more specifically 1,000treasure
@AlphaFurryUwU Nah your good but ye kt is treasure more specifically 1,000treasure
Ohhhh ok that makes sense.
Can I buy one of the 15kt ones plez? I’ll send a... two way trade I’m assuming?
Ohhhh ok that makes sense.
Can I buy one of the 15kt ones plez? I’ll send a... two way trade I’m assuming?
-Weeby internet bookworm trolling your forum threads
up
up
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 200 201