Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A 3x3 ~~ Unnatural Powers. CLOSED!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hanna hopped gracefully off Jazz, who shifted into human form, and readied her fans. Jazz had a very confused look on her face. “Excuse me what,” Jazz asked, her Australian accent coming out, “Look here d*ckhead, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was just sent here with my mates with no explanation, so you can p*ss off with the “Oh YoU’rE hErE fOr ThE fRuIt” bullsh*t. Please explain drongo.” Hanna blinked in surprise but kept her focus on the strange man. At this point, it’s normal for Jazz to suddenly burst into cussing and questionable Australian slang.
Hanna hopped gracefully off Jazz, who shifted into human form, and readied her fans. Jazz had a very confused look on her face. “Excuse me what,” Jazz asked, her Australian accent coming out, “Look here d*ckhead, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I was just sent here with my mates with no explanation, so you can p*ss off with the “Oh YoU’rE hErE fOr ThE fRuIt” bullsh*t. Please explain drongo.” Hanna blinked in surprise but kept her focus on the strange man. At this point, it’s normal for Jazz to suddenly burst into cussing and questionable Australian slang.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
"Hmmmm.... so you are not? Funny, as everyone else who has come here has been. Are you sure?" He tilted his head, "And I suggest you watch your tounge, young lady. There are some who do not appreciate your colorful curses."
Tsu rhid back in the bushes, slithering up a tree to watch the drama.
"Hmmmm.... so you are not? Funny, as everyone else who has come here has been. Are you sure?" He tilted his head, "And I suggest you watch your tounge, young lady. There are some who do not appreciate your colorful curses."
Tsu rhid back in the bushes, slithering up a tree to watch the drama.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Viper watched, studying them.
She didn't say anything yet, because she knew it was the girls mission. Viper groaned inwardly when they started cursing and using 'Australian' words.
They are even more stupid than I though.
Viper watched, studying them.
She didn't say anything yet, because she knew it was the girls mission. Viper groaned inwardly when they started cursing and using 'Australian' words.
They are even more stupid than I though.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
1 2 3 4 5 6