Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any dragon roleplay games
Im looking for a game where you play as a dragon and roleplay or survive as a dragon and grow from a baby to a adult while surving
Im looking for a game where you play as a dragon and roleplay or survive as a dragon and grow from a baby to a adult while surving
There's one that's pretty text heavy where you begin before you hatch from an egg. You answer some questions which give you points into certain elements and traits. I can't recall what it was called for the life of me but it was an indie game and it had a demo.
There's one that's pretty text heavy where you begin before you hatch from an egg. You answer some questions which give you points into certain elements and traits. I can't recall what it was called for the life of me but it was an indie game and it had a demo.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="Vardia" date="2020-09-02 21:07:13" ] There's one that's pretty text heavy where you begin before you hatch from an egg. You answer some questions which give you points into certain elements and traits. I can't recall what it was called for the life of me but it was an indie game and it had a demo. [/quote] Golden Treasure: The Great Green! I think there's going to be a sequel to it.
Vardia wrote on 2020-09-02 21:07:13:

Golden Treasure: The Great Green! I think there's going to be a sequel to it.
2LHRMay.png
@Dawntalon427

I wouldn't be too hopeful about that. The first DLC for it was planned to come out October 2019, but it didn't and there hasn't been any word on it afterwards. Maybe the project has been abandoned?

But, as is, it's still a great game.

@Dragonlover6890

While it isn't quite what you're looking for, being more a typical older action-RPG, The I of the Dragon might also be interesting to you. It's on Steam and GoG.
Not survival based or anything, but you still subtly be able to see your dragon age over time. The start out looking rather plain, but over time grow horns, spikes, friills and therelike. The ice dragon even gets patches of feathers.
@Dawntalon427

I wouldn't be too hopeful about that. The first DLC for it was planned to come out October 2019, but it didn't and there hasn't been any word on it afterwards. Maybe the project has been abandoned?

@Dragonlover6890

While it isn't quite what you're looking for, being more a typical older action-RPG, The I of the Dragon might also be interesting to you. It's on Steam and GoG.
Not survival based or anything, but you still subtly be able to see your dragon age over time. The start out looking rather plain, but over time grow horns, spikes, friills and therelike. The ice dragon even gets patches of feathers.
There's a game called Draconia in development that sounds like it might be what you're looking for! I'm not sure when they're aiming to release it, but it looks promising so far. There'll be a handful of different dragon species to play as in the final product, as well as other mythical creatures - if I'm not mistaken, at least.

Here's their official website if you want to check it out!
There's a game called Draconia in development that sounds like it might be what you're looking for! I'm not sure when they're aiming to release it, but it looks promising so far. There'll be a handful of different dragon species to play as in the final product, as well as other mythical creatures - if I'm not mistaken, at least.

Here's their official website if you want to check it out!
@Xionahri The sequel I mentioned is called Hierophant. The last time I checked, they had released some art and a mini trailer for it, but I'm not too sure about its current status, if there's still no DLC for the first game.
@Xionahri The sequel I mentioned is called Hierophant. The last time I checked, they had released some art and a mini trailer for it, but I'm not too sure about its current status, if there's still no DLC for the first game.
2LHRMay.png
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2020-09-03 15:20:17" ] I wouldn't be too hopeful about that. The first DLC for it was planned to come out October 2019, but it didn't and there hasn't been any word on it afterwards. Maybe the project has been abandoned? But, as is, it's still a great game. [/quote] @Xionahri & @Dawntalon427 I can tell you that they haven't given up on the DLC! There was a post in the Steam community a few weeks ago where one of the Developers sugessted that it's still coming. I also heared thet the content for Time of Creation is finished but they have problems with the modding tools which would also be released with the dlc and that's what causes the long delay. So it's more a matter of when it'll be released. On Topic: I also highly recommend Golden Treasure: The Great Green! There is also [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKNurHboGrxtlv9lnCI8_g] The Dragon Game project[/url] which is still in heavy (and slow) development but it looks pretty decent from what you can see on the linked channel.
Xionahri wrote on 2020-09-03 15:20:17:

@Xionahri & @Dawntalon427
I can tell you that they haven't given up on the DLC! There was a post in the Steam community a few weeks ago where one of the Developers sugessted that it's still coming. I also heared thet the content for Time of Creation is finished but they have problems with the modding tools which would also be released with the dlc and that's what causes the long delay. So it's more a matter of when it'll be released.

On Topic: I also highly recommend Golden Treasure: The Great Green!
There is also The Dragon Game project which is still in heavy (and slow) development but it looks pretty decent from what you can see on the linked channel.
OSPKX5l.png
Thx guys
Thx guys