Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Funniest/dunb thing you've done on FR?
1 2
I remember naming a dragon Unnamed

Later on I was wondering why I couldn't name them...
I remember naming a dragon Unnamed

Later on I was wondering why I couldn't name them...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Sold unnamed hatchlings for 100 treasure because I thought they wouldn't sell and FR economy confused me (still does).
Sold unnamed hatchlings for 100 treasure because I thought they wouldn't sell and FR economy confused me (still does).
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
I commented on my own Clan profile in reply to some one.... I deleted that comment later when I realized it doesnt work like that
I commented on my own Clan profile in reply to some one.... I deleted that comment later when I realized it doesnt work like that
Super straight pride
Joined the shadow flight because I thought the elemental deities were important to the actual game(?) instead of just a lore thing.

I should've checked dominance...
Joined the shadow flight because I thought the elemental deities were important to the actual game(?) instead of just a lore thing.

I should've checked dominance...
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
I've done a lot of funny things.

> Started up the "ugly dragons only" aesthetic.
During this time, people actually gifted me a lot with dragons they found ugly. The names also were really dumb, such as Lambsauce or Sticker. Most of the residents are now exalted, but my Coli-mains are still the dragons from this aesthetic.

> Named a dragon Poodeep.
I thought about changing this, but when I ponder more, the name actually fits to the dragon's upcoming lore.

> This, fricking, phoatlshop.

> Inspect Element.
Anyone who has found out that they can change parts of the page by IE probably have done really dumb things.
I've done a lot of funny things.

> Started up the "ugly dragons only" aesthetic.
During this time, people actually gifted me a lot with dragons they found ugly. The names also were really dumb, such as Lambsauce or Sticker. Most of the residents are now exalted, but my Coli-mains are still the dragons from this aesthetic.

> Named a dragon Poodeep.
I thought about changing this, but when I ponder more, the name actually fits to the dragon's upcoming lore.

> This, fricking, phoatlshop.

> Inspect Element.
Anyone who has found out that they can change parts of the page by IE probably have done really dumb things.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Dumbest thing I've ever done? Giving away the multiple copies of all the sprites I had at one point. For free.
Dumbest thing I've ever done? Giving away the multiple copies of all the sprites I had at one point. For free.
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Accidentally exalted a dragon. They really should put a confirmation window on the darn thing...

Managed to make it work with the lore, though, so it's not too bad.
Accidentally exalted a dragon. They really should put a confirmation window on the darn thing...

Managed to make it work with the lore, though, so it's not too bad.
~Check out my profile for trades!~
once asked if anyone who had DOM could get me something that costed Gems from the MP
once asked if anyone who had DOM could get me something that costed Gems from the MP
Joined a kneecap cult that lasted like, a day. Made this monstrosity. Also I used to buy coli familiars from the marketplace because I didnt know they dropped in the different venues I couldnt farm yet. There's a lot but those are the only ones that come to mind right now lol. We all do dumb stuff, still do.
Joined a kneecap cult that lasted like, a day. Made this monstrosity. Also I used to buy coli familiars from the marketplace because I didnt know they dropped in the different venues I couldnt farm yet. There's a lot but those are the only ones that come to mind right now lol. We all do dumb stuff, still do.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="FunFilledWTFery" date="2020-09-03 22:42:24" ] Dumbest thing I've ever done? Giving away the multiple copies of all the sprites I had at one point. For free. [/quote] O U C H
FunFilledWTFery wrote on 2020-09-03 22:42:24:
O U C H
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
1 2