Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tincture of Dissolution (SOLVED)
I bought a Tincture of Dissolution from the AH to use on Cirrai, my first-gen guardian: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50217&tab=dragon&did=2974204

However, when I visited the "Abilities and Stats" portion of the Coli, it wasn't there for me to use. It did show up when I leveled another dragon (Erik, another guardian) in the pop-up window for adding leveled points. Otherwise, the only way I can find it is in my hoard.

I cleared all my browsing data, and did a logout/browser shutdown/login process but nothing seems to work.

EDIT: I am using an up-to-date Chrome browser.
I bought a Tincture of Dissolution from the AH to use on Cirrai, my first-gen guardian: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50217&tab=dragon&did=2974204

However, when I visited the "Abilities and Stats" portion of the Coli, it wasn't there for me to use. It did show up when I leveled another dragon (Erik, another guardian) in the pop-up window for adding leveled points. Otherwise, the only way I can find it is in my hoard.

I cleared all my browsing data, and did a logout/browser shutdown/login process but nothing seems to work.

EDIT: I am using an up-to-date Chrome browser.
@puffrevolution - Are you certain you're looking in the right place? To use a Tincture, you click on the dragon's picture in the Abilities and Stats menu. There should be a little Tincture icon in the upper right of the stat box that pops up.
@puffrevolution - Are you certain you're looking in the right place? To use a Tincture, you click on the dragon's picture in the Abilities and Stats menu. There should be a little Tincture icon in the upper right of the stat box that pops up.
@kiena

Oh wow I feel like an idiot! Thank you! Should I delete this thread since its not a bug problem but human error?
@kiena

Oh wow I feel like an idiot! Thank you! Should I delete this thread since its not a bug problem but human error?
@puffrevolution - One of the mods usually locks it if the problem's solved, but it's up to you if you want to delete or not. :) (And we've all been there - literally, for me, in the case of not being able to find out where to use a Tincture!)
@puffrevolution - One of the mods usually locks it if the problem's solved, but it's up to you if you want to delete or not. :) (And we've all been there - literally, for me, in the case of not being able to find out where to use a Tincture!)