Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monthly Elemental Raffle(Closed)
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 460 461
Omg thank you so much, hope I'm not too late!

1. FlameForger's Festival 2020
2. Wow This is an Accurate Representation Of Me When I Don't Sleep!
3. You Mush Be Joking
4. Why Are You Such A Hippo-crite?
5. Everyone Knows The Song
Really sorry for the late reply, my internet has been super buggy :'(
Omg thank you so much, hope I'm not too late!

1. FlameForger's Festival 2020
2. Wow This is an Accurate Representation Of Me When I Don't Sleep!
3. You Mush Be Joking
4. Why Are You Such A Hippo-crite?
5. Everyone Knows The Song
Really sorry for the late reply, my internet has been super buggy :'(
Since there was a winner who haven’t pick a prize for 3 rounds,
The new winners are
@Cattattack (from last round)
And
@Cassofish !

The last 2 remaining prizes are
why are you such a hippo-crite
And
Man I thought this was the backwards Agol

Please pick one of the 2 remaining prizes!
Since there was a winner who haven’t pick a prize for 3 rounds,
The new winners are
@Cattattack (from last round)
And
@Cassofish !

The last 2 remaining prizes are
why are you such a hippo-crite
And
Man I thought this was the backwards Agol

Please pick one of the 2 remaining prizes!
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW

I'd love Why Are You Such a Hippo-crite please! Thank you so much ;u;
@SilverNW

I'd love Why Are You Such a Hippo-crite please! Thank you so much ;u;
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
@RexD999 @Beanieboop @RQuestions
@Raelienn @CilencioCerbera @Cassofish @gryphon982 @thegamemother @teenybird @bamboo1996 @HappyFruit @huskimoon02
@FinnFantastic @Xayxayx @Chrysanthos @Dreamstate @AnimeFan00 @Doodlewolf @BlackStarfire @Pyyro @MintToast

We are officially open this month! you may notice that the bump prize and the daily multiplier aren't updated that's due to the fact SilverNw Is busy with doing homework and it should be updated sometime tomorrow if classes ease up. I'm currently also doing school as well so that will be my main priority but I will still check-in. Anyways come buy some tickets and have fun ^^! more prizes will be added over time just right now my brain is melted.
@RexD999 @Beanieboop @RQuestions
@Raelienn @CilencioCerbera @Cassofish @gryphon982 @thegamemother @teenybird @bamboo1996 @HappyFruit @huskimoon02
@FinnFantastic @Xayxayx @Chrysanthos @Dreamstate @AnimeFan00 @Doodlewolf @BlackStarfire @Pyyro @MintToast

We are officially open this month! you may notice that the bump prize and the daily multiplier aren't updated that's due to the fact SilverNw Is busy with doing homework and it should be updated sometime tomorrow if classes ease up. I'm currently also doing school as well so that will be my main priority but I will still check-in. Anyways come buy some tickets and have fun ^^! more prizes will be added over time just right now my brain is melted.
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Aye srry about that ;v;
First unit test coming up tmr and I literally bombed the kahoot today so...
*puts my nose in the textbook for the rest of the day, and slowly falling asleep*
Aye srry about that ;v;
First unit test coming up tmr and I literally bombed the kahoot today so...
*puts my nose in the textbook for the rest of the day, and slowly falling asleep*
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNw Ah, so sorry I didn’t see the last ping! I’ll take whatever prize is left, thank you so much. :D
@SilverNw Ah, so sorry I didn’t see the last ping! I’ll take whatever prize is left, thank you so much. :D
MUSH • He/They • FR+3 • Wishlist
xpxalNl.gif
All prizes has been sent <3
All prizes has been sent <3
XDRtGHs.png
up
up
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
up
up
@SayuriHawthorn I'd like to buy two Deluxe bags from your shop and claim the tickets for the raffle! Thank you so much!
@SayuriHawthorn I'd like to buy two Deluxe bags from your shop and claim the tickets for the raffle! Thank you so much!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 460 461