Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | soooo does anyone remember
1 2
@Vardia oh dear god, I actually do remember that. Not very well, but I know saw it and I even had the model horses.
@Vardia oh dear god, I actually do remember that. Not very well, but I know saw it and I even had the model horses.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Vardia YO. I used to rent this video when my dad would take me to the video store and I have never met ONE other person who knew who Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders were until this very moment. I was obsessed. -- I LOVED Rainbow Brite. Anyone remember the OG Sky Dancers? [img]https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/425693-sky_dancers_logo_large-1_6193.jpg[/img]
@Vardia

YO.

I used to rent this video when my dad would take me to the video store and I have never met ONE other person who knew who Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders were until this very moment. I was obsessed.

--

I LOVED Rainbow Brite.

Anyone remember the OG Sky Dancers?

425693-sky_dancers_logo_large-1_6193.jpg
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
@INeverMiss

Yoooo! I was gonna mention the sky dancers but I wasn't sure if anybody knew the tv show for them existed! I don't remember the show itself but I do remember my sky dancer being a deadly projectile hahaha.
@INeverMiss

Yoooo! I was gonna mention the sky dancers but I wasn't sure if anybody knew the tv show for them existed! I don't remember the show itself but I do remember my sky dancer being a deadly projectile hahaha.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia

I used to love renting that video too. (Not a good show. Actually pretty bad when you watch it again as an adult.) I also vividly remember being whacked in the eye by my sky dancer. So much fun.
@Vardia

I used to love renting that video too. (Not a good show. Actually pretty bad when you watch it again as an adult.) I also vividly remember being whacked in the eye by my sky dancer. So much fun.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
I remember the vine where the thing goes into the fire
Was that a sky dancer or
Was that a sky dancer or
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
[quote name="Quillflight" date="2020-08-28 19:45:48" ] I remember the vine where the thing goes into the fire Was that a sky dancer or [/quote] That was absolutely a Sky Dancer. I think the vine was the more recent relaunch they did with those toys. Barbie had a line of sky dancer like toys too.
Quillflight wrote on 2020-08-28 19:45:48:
Was that a sky dancer or

That was absolutely a Sky Dancer.
I think the vine was the more recent relaunch they did with those toys. Barbie had a line of sky dancer like toys too.
1 2