Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] Painterly sketches
hiya! i'm looking into getting more actively back to FR after a work-related hiatus, but i'm low on funds due to keeping my lair fed despite not grinding the fairgrounds/training. i recently switched art programs and i'm now looking to use the new tools at my disposal, and i'm wondering if there might be interest here for some painterly sketches (examples below). i've made an interest check before and there was interest then, but my style (and skill) has changed drastically enough that i don't think it'd hold up anymore. :*D here's two examples of my art: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JZpbvI1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G8kHrd5.png[/img] i'm open to price suggestions - i'm a bit behind on the current economy, haha. i have my own idea of what i think these'd be worth, but i'd love to hear other people's input first so that people's approximations won't be affected by the need to agree or please me. :'D i hope that isn't rude of me to ask, but if it is, lemme know and i'll redact this lol. every commission would include a shoulders+up portrait (i'm also open to drawing dragons, i have some examples on my twitter at @/swerverTR, although they're done with my old art program, and also full-body art, although that'd have a higher price), a simple background (as seen in examples, you can pick the color yourself if you want, or i can pick it for you), and the option for minor fixes post-finish at no extra cost, as long as they're doable without redoing the entire piece. i'm focusing on designing gijinkas, but i can also draw existing designs, as long as they're FR-related. let me know what y'all think, i'm open to criticism and suggestions. stay safe! <3
hiya! i'm looking into getting more actively back to FR after a work-related hiatus, but i'm low on funds due to keeping my lair fed despite not grinding the fairgrounds/training. i recently switched art programs and i'm now looking to use the new tools at my disposal, and i'm wondering if there might be interest here for some painterly sketches (examples below).

i've made an interest check before and there was interest then, but my style (and skill) has changed drastically enough that i don't think it'd hold up anymore. :*D

here's two examples of my art:

JZpbvI1.png

G8kHrd5.png

i'm open to price suggestions - i'm a bit behind on the current economy, haha. i have my own idea of what i think these'd be worth, but i'd love to hear other people's input first so that people's approximations won't be affected by the need to agree or please me. :'D i hope that isn't rude of me to ask, but if it is, lemme know and i'll redact this lol.

every commission would include a shoulders+up portrait (i'm also open to drawing dragons, i have some examples on my twitter at @/swerverTR, although they're done with my old art program, and also full-body art, although that'd have a higher price), a simple background (as seen in examples, you can pick the color yourself if you want, or i can pick it for you), and the option for minor fixes post-finish at no extra cost, as long as they're doable without redoing the entire piece. i'm focusing on designing gijinkas, but i can also draw existing designs, as long as they're FR-related.

let me know what y'all think, i'm open to criticism and suggestions. stay safe! <3
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
I can't buy one cause I'm broke but they're actually gorgeous.
I can't buy one cause I'm broke but they're actually gorgeous.
IXPaObV.pngJjr11Cm.png5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.pngtumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o1_100.png
g... wh.. there is no excuse to be this talented, I’m so interested
g... wh.. there is no excuse to be this talented, I’m so interested
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif