Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
Hi I'm Pumpkin its nice to meet you! I am new here to flight rising and so far I love it ! If you want to add me as a friend or give me any pro tips that would be nice! Thank you for reading this, I hope you have a good day!
Hi I'm Pumpkin its nice to meet you! I am new here to flight rising and so far I love it ! If you want to add me as a friend or give me any pro tips that would be nice! Thank you for reading this, I hope you have a good day!
Hello! Welcome!
The biggest pro tip I have is to do fairgrounds daily until you can get good Coliseum dragons!

@PumpkinGal
Hello! Welcome!
The biggest pro tip I have is to do fairgrounds daily until you can get good Coliseum dragons!

@PumpkinGal
dlJsEIj.png
Imagine having a signature lol
Thankies ! Yea I started leveling at the coliseum and I can see it will take a bit lol
Thankies ! Yea I started leveling at the coliseum and I can see it will take a bit lol
You've got some pretty dragons! I've learned in my short time here that throwing random things in Baldwin's cauldron also helps a bunch and should be done at each opportunity. Stuff melted down can be used to make things there! Or you can sell em.
You've got some pretty dragons! I've learned in my short time here that throwing random things in Baldwin's cauldron also helps a bunch and should be done at each opportunity. Stuff melted down can be used to make things there! Or you can sell em.
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
Hi and thank you everyone for the tips!!
Hi and thank you everyone for the tips!!
I have little to no pro-tips, but I have plenty of friendship to offer. Welcome to the site!
I have little to no pro-tips, but I have plenty of friendship to offer. Welcome to the site!
NfDycok.gif 7naJZM8.gif mlHpBMC.png
B8HmiZX.png hE3VIWK.png PVehrz5.png
Thankies for the add !!!
Thankies for the add !!!