Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â–²Room (S) XYYs & Pretty Pastels!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@triangularroom

I'm particularly looking at grabbing a male coatl so if either nest has one I'm not picky; if clown grabs me less treasure value then I'll prefer a reserve for him. Should I be looking at 110kt?

We're there any items/familiars/skins you were looking for that I could use to knock down the price?

Just let me know at your convenience thanks!
-Chase
@triangularroom

I'm particularly looking at grabbing a male coatl so if either nest has one I'm not picky; if clown grabs me less treasure value then I'll prefer a reserve for him. Should I be looking at 110kt?

We're there any items/familiars/skins you were looking for that I could use to knock down the price?

Just let me know at your convenience thanks!
-Chase
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
@ChaseTokki sadly Melody and Symphony have yet to have any coatl babies, but maybe this time!

I'm looking for any familiars that aren't in my bestiary, though at this stage, that's mostly the rare or expensive ones!

I will ping you when the next nest hatches :)
@ChaseTokki sadly Melody and Symphony have yet to have any coatl babies, but maybe this time!

I'm looking for any familiars that aren't in my bestiary, though at this stage, that's mostly the rare or expensive ones!

I will ping you when the next nest hatches :)
@triangularroom

What an amazing collection you have! It's very impressive, it must have taken ages.

If the coatl babies are that rare I'd like to be pinged for a female as well, just in case!
@triangularroom

What an amazing collection you have! It's very impressive, it must have taken ages.

If the coatl babies are that rare I'd like to be pinged for a female as well, just in case!
New white/banana/banana babies! And one maize/banana/banana :) @Embidi
New white/banana/banana babies! And one maize/banana/banana :) @Embidi
New babies for sale!
@Embidi
@Teavu
@ChaseTokki
New babies for sale!
@Embidi
@Teavu
@ChaseTokki
@TriangularRoom

Aww, how much for one of your handsome gentlemen?
@TriangularRoom

Aww, how much for one of your handsome gentlemen?
@TriangularRoom I scooped up that gorgeous obs/aqua/aqua boy :3
@TriangularRoom I scooped up that gorgeous obs/aqua/aqua boy :3
tumblr_ncudr5LRFe1rg078do1_1280.png
@TriangularRoom I'd like to be pinged for male Coatl babies from the Melody/Symphony pair, please.

And I'm interested in buying one of your little seafoam boys! Could you lower the price to maybe 46kt?
@TriangularRoom I'd like to be pinged for male Coatl babies from the Melody/Symphony pair, please.

And I'm interested in buying one of your little seafoam boys! Could you lower the price to maybe 46kt?
@teavu sure thing - though I can't guarantee there will ever be any Coatl babies from Melody and Symphony - as you can seem this time round they were all skydancers, even in a nest of 4 eggs. I don't mind dropping the price to 46kT, just drop me a crossroads!

@ChaseTokki they're all in the AH for 50k, but feel free to send me a crossroads if you have a slightly lower price in mind.

@embidi thanks! :)
@teavu sure thing - though I can't guarantee there will ever be any Coatl babies from Melody and Symphony - as you can seem this time round they were all skydancers, even in a nest of 4 eggs. I don't mind dropping the price to 46kT, just drop me a crossroads!

@ChaseTokki they're all in the AH for 50k, but feel free to send me a crossroads if you have a slightly lower price in mind.

@embidi thanks! :)
White/Seafoam/Seafoam boys plus new golden skydancers including a triple gold!
@Sera
White/Seafoam/Seafoam boys plus new golden skydancers including a triple gold!
@Sera
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31