Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glimmer & Gloom High Score
1 2 3
Ok so I was wondering what the lowest score for glimmer and gloom hard mode was, and mine was 11 and when I was thinking of this I was playing it because I was envious a friend of mine got 10 and in that game I got 9. That was my first high score in MONTHS. Anyways so lmk yours :>
Ok so I was wondering what the lowest score for glimmer and gloom hard mode was, and mine was 11 and when I was thinking of this I was playing it because I was envious a friend of mine got 10 and in that game I got 9. That was my first high score in MONTHS. Anyways so lmk yours :>
he/him
My high score is 8, but I haven’t gotten one that low since ^^
My high score is 8, but I haven’t gotten one that low since ^^
adhEHPd.gif
I have a high score of 15 in Very Hard. That was an insanely lucky game.
I have a high score of 15 in Very Hard. That was an insanely lucky game.
I have an 8 in Hard after having 10 for a long time.
I have an 8 in Hard after having 10 for a long time.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
I have a 6 in Hard. Now I know why I haven't been able to beat it.
I have a 6 in Hard. Now I know why I haven't been able to beat it.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I’ve got an 8 on hard and I’ve never completed very hard. I think my score on special was like 15 or smth?
I’ve got an 8 on hard and I’ve never completed very hard. I think my score on special was like 15 or smth?
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

I only do Hard, and I've gotten a 7 on that in six seconds.
(Possibly) the best score is 2 turns and 2 seconds by dragonfly, which I found in this thread, but you might find a better score (although I don't think so, since two turns is godlike)
I only do Hard, and I've gotten a 7 on that in six seconds.
(Possibly) the best score is 2 turns and 2 seconds by dragonfly, which I found in this thread, but you might find a better score (although I don't think so, since two turns is godlike)
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
My best score in Hard is 5.
My best score in Hard is 5.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
6! that is better than i expected it to be.
6! that is better than i expected it to be.
VWPWMZp.png
5!
5!
0Y1187I.png CWPHGln.png ACOZFAh.png g585y1V.png
1 2 3