Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons-with a twist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pyyro

Thank you! Sending the family of spirals and imp mama rn
@Pyyro

Thank you! Sending the family of spirals and imp mama rn
kIkbHva.png
Bump
Bump
IrbVsNE.png
@everlock123
Sorry for telling you late, haven't been in FR for a couple days, but the XXX's hatched! Feel free to take any of the 3 hatchlings
@everlock123
Sorry for telling you late, haven't been in FR for a couple days, but the XXX's hatched! Feel free to take any of the 3 hatchlings
aqLwpCP.png
@TurquoiseAqua, would you please hold them for a little longer? I am currently short on lair space, sorry.
@TurquoiseAqua, would you please hold them for a little longer? I am currently short on lair space, sorry.
Libeille_Mountain_Hatchery_1.png
The Cauldron Team 1.0
@everlock123
No worries! I'll hold them longer for you ^_^
@everlock123
No worries! I'll hold them longer for you ^_^
aqLwpCP.png
@TurquoiseAqua, thank you so much!
@TurquoiseAqua, thank you so much!
The Cauldron Team 1.0
@LynxSideris
It's been a very looooooong time, but I finally got around to breeding Fado and Oleander! They hatched just one egg, you can find the cute lil boy in the main tab of my lair, feel free to say whenever you want me to send him over
@LynxSideris
It's been a very looooooong time, but I finally got around to breeding Fado and Oleander! They hatched just one egg, you can find the cute lil boy in the main tab of my lair, feel free to say whenever you want me to send him over
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo3_100.png
@SterlingIndigo2
Thank you! You can send him to me now.
@SterlingIndigo2
Thank you! You can send him to me now.
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
@TurquoiseAqua, may I please have #63494410? I recently got more lair space! Thank you so much:)
@TurquoiseAqua, may I please have #63494410? I recently got more lair space! Thank you so much:)
The Cauldron Team 1.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9