Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wanna Fill Out Your Bestiary?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Familiars I don't have and would definitely use on my dragons are:
Algae-Bottom Slarg
Aragonite Haunt (or any Fiona fams)
Any boss fams
Thank you if ill get any!
Familiars I don't have and would definitely use on my dragons are:
Algae-Bottom Slarg
Aragonite Haunt (or any Fiona fams)
Any boss fams
Thank you if ill get any!
I have a whole list of specific familiars on my Wish list!
(I will take anything-)

Wishlist
I have a whole list of specific familiars on my Wish list!
(I will take anything-)

Wishlist
Wishlist/Clan
R3T9Jmp.png
I'd love Swipp fams but here's a list of what I need! [item=sundial gem guardian][item=spirit of fire] to complete my spirit and gem guardian collections [item=chocolate ferret] for fiona [item=patina pangolin] to complete my pangolin collection Thanks in advance! :)
I'd love Swipp fams but here's a list of what I need!

Sundial Gem Guardian Spirit of Fire to complete my spirit and gem guardian collections

Chocolate Ferret for fiona

Patina Pangolin to complete my pangolin collection

Thanks in advance! :)
sig wip :)
this is so sweet! here's just the list i have not published anywhere (i need to sort that out lol). i try and update it whenever i can but i'm 98% positive i have none of these i only updated it a couple days ago c: [item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Myosotis Fox][item=Amberwing Waveskimmer][item=Bluetail Skira][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Tricolor Yapper][item=Spotted Faun][item=Sweetpuff][item=Petalwing Peryton][item=Jelly Drone][item=Longmech][item=Speedy][item=Teleporting Planesrunner] thank you so much <3
this is so sweet! here's just the list i have not published anywhere (i need to sort that out lol). i try and update it whenever i can but i'm 98% positive i have none of these i only updated it a couple days ago c:

Alstroemeria Fox Myosotis Fox Amberwing Waveskimmer Bluetail Skira Candycane Xolo Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Terra Tortoise Tricolor Yapper Spotted Faun Sweetpuff Petalwing Peryton Jelly Drone Longmech Speedy Teleporting Planesrunner

thank you so much <3
59971661.png
Wow thank you so much for doing this! This is my current wishlist it’s still a wip, but most of the familiars are familiars I don’t have. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56490013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/564901/56490013_350.png[/img][/url] Otherwise if you have any sprite to spare (other than nature, I have this one :,>) Oh they are rather expensive so :,> I also have quite lot of fams I don’t own yet, so I don’t mind those either. I’m trying to collect em all ^-^
Wow thank you so much for doing this! This is my current wishlist it’s still a wip, but most of the familiars are familiars I don’t have.

56490013_350.png

Otherwise if you have any sprite to spare (other than nature, I have this one :,>)
Oh they are rather expensive so :,>
I also have quite lot of fams I don’t own yet, so I don’t mind those either. I’m trying to collect em all ^-^
XDRtGHs.png
@Tehanico
My wishlist in in my signature! If you happen to have anything from there you wouldn't mind parting with, I'd be very grateful! Thank you so much. <3
@Tehanico
My wishlist in in my signature! If you happen to have anything from there you wouldn't mind parting with, I'd be very grateful! Thank you so much. <3
540b941d760593714e6a45abed5ee646-daya4dn.gifOIed4Ed.gifebaf462228f2e5da9c4ee31b414874a6-daya4k9.gif

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist
@Tehanico Thank you so much for doing this! Since I'm pretty far down on the list, I listed a bunch that I'd be interested in, if any are still available: [item=amberwing waveskimmer] [item=chocolate ferret] [item=great blue waveskimmer] [item=crumbling goblin] [item=king parda] [item=melprin] [item=roundhorn melprin] [item=ringlet amphithere] [item=ultramel amphithere] [item=undying featherback]
@Tehanico

Thank you so much for doing this! Since I'm pretty far down on the list, I listed a bunch that I'd be interested in, if any are still available:
Amberwing Waveskimmer Chocolate Ferret Great Blue Waveskimmer Crumbling Goblin King Parda Melprin Roundhorn Melprin Ringlet Amphithere Ultramel Amphithere Undying Featherback
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
Thanks for doing this! I'd be happy with any fest fams I don't have yet (think I have all gem guardians now? No idea-)or event fams but any of the fest fams past '19 would be epic!
Thanks for doing this! I'd be happy with any fest fams I don't have yet (think I have all gem guardians now? No idea-)or event fams but any of the fest fams past '19 would be epic!
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Thank you for doing this! May I have:
-Aberrant Chacma
-Abyss Striker
-Acid-Tongue Serpenta
-Aer Phantom
-Aerborne Ambassador
-Agol
Thank you for doing this! May I have:
-Aberrant Chacma
-Abyss Striker
-Acid-Tongue Serpenta
-Aer Phantom
-Aerborne Ambassador
-Agol
my ultimate dream familiar is mantarune with both wave sweepers followed close behind (I already have the green one) but I don't have many familiars so chances are anything you're willing to spare I need haha. thank you so much!!
my ultimate dream familiar is mantarune with both wave sweepers followed close behind (I already have the green one) but I don't have many familiars so chances are anything you're willing to spare I need haha. thank you so much!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9