Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tomo Trivia incorrect answer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I got the same error as the OP
I got the same error as the OP
This thread is now being tracked. :)

Feel free to continue to post question errors in this thread should you come across more and our team can look into these to have them fixed up if they are indeed incorrectly logged in the game.

Many thanks!
This thread is now being tracked. :)

Feel free to continue to post question errors in this thread should you come across more and our team can look into these to have them fixed up if they are indeed incorrectly logged in the game.

Many thanks!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Oh, good, I was hoping you guys would start tracking this thread. Now I can in good conscience direct everybody here XD
Oh, good, I was hoping you guys would start tracking this thread. Now I can in good conscience direct everybody here XD
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Aurorum

Lightweaver is correct. You might have mistaken it for Arcanest because he was at the top of the pillar when he summoned the shade. If you look at the video of the third age you will see the light flight's rune on the top of the pillar ^_^

[EDIT:] You can also see this in the encyclopedia picture in the third age entry ^_^
@Aurorum

Lightweaver is correct. You might have mistaken it for Arcanest because he was at the top of the pillar when he summoned the shade. If you look at the video of the third age you will see the light flight's rune on the top of the pillar ^_^

[EDIT:] You can also see this in the encyclopedia picture in the third age entry ^_^
forauction_m.png5490810.png5490811.png
Hello :) @Mrwiggs and I came in to report an error for Tomo earlier today and missed seeing this thread. He posted in a different topic.

I noticed there were a few mentioned over there that aren't here, and wasn't sure if we needed to re-post the typographical error he found earlier since this is the thread being tracked.
Hello :) @Mrwiggs and I came in to report an error for Tomo earlier today and missed seeing this thread. He posted in a different topic.

I noticed there were a few mentioned over there that aren't here, and wasn't sure if we needed to re-post the typographical error he found earlier since this is the thread being tracked.
I also posted about my coming across a wrong answer in the thread mentioned above by Lexiana. It was also the crimson silk question.
I also posted about my coming across a wrong answer in the thread mentioned above by Lexiana. It was also the crimson silk question.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
I actually had an issue the other day; Tomo asked which breed went white when sick, and none of the posted articles gave the answer. I guessed, and it was incorrect; Coatls apparently do...but the only mention of white in the Coatl's article is that white babies are kicked from the nests.
I actually had an issue the other day; Tomo asked which breed went white when sick, and none of the posted articles gave the answer. I guessed, and it was incorrect; Coatls apparently do...but the only mention of white in the Coatl's article is that white babies are kicked from the nests.

tumblr_n0ycxuxMJN1sfuhggo3_500.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=941531 Hatchery!
I just got a question about the home of the Red-Breasted Hainu, and the answer given was "Bamboo Waterfall" rather than Bamboo Falls. More of a typo than an incorrect answer, but I wanted to post it.
I just got a question about the home of the Red-Breasted Hainu, and the answer given was "Bamboo Waterfall" rather than Bamboo Falls. More of a typo than an incorrect answer, but I wanted to post it.
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Another typo: [quote]What is the name of the [b]2013[/b] Crystalline gala holiday gear?[/quote] That should be 2014.
Another typo:
Quote:
What is the name of the 2013 Crystalline gala holiday gear?

That should be 2014.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Aeiou

Yis, it's a legit question imo :> Maybe a bit awkwardly formulated when you read through it the first time but it does make sense.

Also to find the answer:
Retired Apparel/Familiars in the Encyclopedia
The Retired apparel page at least leads to their old kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0

Scroll down and you'll see the which pack rewarded you with fancy aureate items :>
So it's by no means impossible to find the answer! You don't even have to google. ^^

Edit: urgh I didn't mean for this to come across as informing you of the right answer (as you probably knew it given the time of your joining :P) but more like.. showing that it's not a totally ditzy question even for those who are new to the game and don't know all about the kickstarter packs :/
@Aeiou

Yis, it's a legit question imo :> Maybe a bit awkwardly formulated when you read through it the first time but it does make sense.

Also to find the answer:
Retired Apparel/Familiars in the Encyclopedia
The Retired apparel page at least leads to their old kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0

Scroll down and you'll see the which pack rewarded you with fancy aureate items :>
So it's by no means impossible to find the answer! You don't even have to google. ^^

Edit: urgh I didn't mean for this to come across as informing you of the right answer (as you probably knew it given the time of your joining :P) but more like.. showing that it's not a totally ditzy question even for those who are new to the game and don't know all about the kickstarter packs :/
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30