Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61
@medowmatriarch
It's no problem! I can get em!
@medowmatriarch
It's no problem! I can get em!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@Hinumi @protowilson @Duchess
Apologies for pinging you, but I have an inquiry about the dragons I sent via Private Auctions; were they accounted for tickets in the raffle?
I've tried using the spreadsheet to see if I could spot my username on it but I don't think that I could it.
It's my first time doing an event so I'm unsure as of to receiving fodder for tickets.
Thank you for your time :)
@Hinumi @protowilson @Duchess
Apologies for pinging you, but I have an inquiry about the dragons I sent via Private Auctions; were they accounted for tickets in the raffle?
I've tried using the spreadsheet to see if I could spot my username on it but I don't think that I could it.
It's my first time doing an event so I'm unsure as of to receiving fodder for tickets.
Thank you for your time :)
@Phenri One of the dergs you sent was a lv1 that you put to 8500 like the lv5s so I have denied that one.
@Phenri One of the dergs you sent was a lv1 that you put to 8500 like the lv5s so I have denied that one.
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
@LilyAviarn Sent 10 level 6s your way hon!
@LilyAviarn Sent 10 level 6s your way hon!
@Atavan Gotem! Thanks much~
@Atavan Gotem! Thanks much~
m59NfS2.png
@LilyAviarn Sent 10 level 6s your way once again!
@LilyAviarn Sent 10 level 6s your way once again!
@Sekoiya You sent them to me while I was offline :) I have since logged them so you will be able to see the dragons you sent me on the spreadsheet. In the future, you can use the main spreadsheet to see which attendants are online and you can send your dragons to them for immediate logging!
@Sekoiya You sent them to me while I was offline :) I have since logged them so you will be able to see the dragons you sent me on the spreadsheet. In the future, you can use the main spreadsheet to see which attendants are online and you can send your dragons to them for immediate logging!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess
Apologies for having another question, but I'm pretty sure I sent 10 level 10's on Private Auctions, not 2.
When I checked back you had bought 8 and left the 2 you just received.
I'm slightly confused as of to what happened and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
@Duchess
Apologies for having another question, but I'm pretty sure I sent 10 level 10's on Private Auctions, not 2.
When I checked back you had bought 8 and left the 2 you just received.
I'm slightly confused as of to what happened and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
@Sekoiya I'm afraid there were only 2 listed in my PAs that I picked up: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hO2FEIV.png[/img][/center]
@Sekoiya I'm afraid there were only 2 listed in my PAs that I picked up:
hO2FEIV.png
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess Could you please check previous pages of your AH history? I checked mine and it said that I had supposedly given them to you. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lzLg2n2.png[/img]
@Duchess
Could you please check previous pages of your AH history? I checked mine and it said that I had supposedly given them to you.
lzLg2n2.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61