Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Wrong answer from Tomo
1 2
So I just started my second day of Tomo's Trivia, and... Problem. [img]http://oi171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/discord248/wronganswer.png[/img] I read through the chapters again for a refresher, and the Arcanist is older than both the Gladekeeper AND Plaguebringer... And Tomo says the Arcanist is YOUNGER.
So I just started my second day of Tomo's Trivia, and... Problem.

wronganswer.png

I read through the chapters again for a refresher, and the Arcanist is older than both the Gladekeeper AND Plaguebringer... And Tomo says the Arcanist is YOUNGER.
I don't think Tomo knows what she's talking about...
She also thinks that Riot of Rot, Shock Switch, and Rockbreaker's Ceremony are all incorrect answers, lol...

She needs some tweaking, that's for sure!
I don't think Tomo knows what she's talking about...
She also thinks that Riot of Rot, Shock Switch, and Rockbreaker's Ceremony are all incorrect answers, lol...

She needs some tweaking, that's for sure!
@DraniKitten @Rumble

The admins have confirmed that the Arcanist is the youngest of the deities, because he was the last to start moving. If you look, his is the last flight and the 11th ID.
@DraniKitten @Rumble

The admins have confirmed that the Arcanist is the youngest of the deities, because he was the last to start moving. If you look, his is the last flight and the 11th ID.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Oh, thank you. I wasn't contesting the answer to that question. I just know that Tomo has not been rewarding for correct answers.
@SeaCrest

Oh, thank you. I wasn't contesting the answer to that question. I just know that Tomo has not been rewarding for correct answers.
@ SeaCrest

(Ahaha, day later...) It doesn't really specifically say he's the youngest, though. Nothing does... Except the ID, but not everybody's going to automatically go to the various dieties' pages to confirm age. I certainly didn't think to go there, and was going off what was in the Encyclopedia, which showed the Plaguebringer as the last dragon :(
@ SeaCrest

(Ahaha, day later...) It doesn't really specifically say he's the youngest, though. Nothing does... Except the ID, but not everybody's going to automatically go to the various dieties' pages to confirm age. I certainly didn't think to go there, and was going off what was in the Encyclopedia, which showed the Plaguebringer as the last dragon :(
She asked me where you can get the crimson silk apparel, and when I pick "trade item from Swipp" she told me I was wrong and that the correct answer was from marketplace only.

Huh?
She asked me where you can get the crimson silk apparel, and when I pick "trade item from Swipp" she told me I was wrong and that the correct answer was from marketplace only.

Huh?
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
[quote name="SunWorshipper" date="2014-06-10 06:18:27"]She asked me where you can get the crimson silk apparel, and when I pick "trade item from Swipp" she told me I was wrong and that the correct answer was from marketplace only. Huh?[/quote] Yup. Just had this one. Totally wrong.
SunWorshipper wrote on 2014-06-10 06:18:27:

Huh?

Yup. Just had this one. Totally wrong.

OVmZor1.png
I just got one where she said that a hatchling Inherited the flight of it's parent's rather than the nest it was born in.
I just got one where she said that a hatchling Inherited the flight of it's parent's rather than the nest it was born in.
iPPbaCZ.png
[quote name="SunWorshipper" date="2014-06-10 06:18:27"]She asked me where you can get the crimson silk apparel, and when I pick "trade item from Swipp" she told me I was wrong and that the correct answer was from marketplace only. Huh?[/quote] Yeah I got the same thing. Grabbed a screenshot. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UIvS5Ft.png[/IMG]
SunWorshipper wrote on 2014-06-10 06:18:27:

Huh?
Yeah I got the same thing. Grabbed a screenshot.

UIvS5Ft.png
No screenshot but I just had that same wrong answer on the crimson silk apparel thing.
No screenshot but I just had that same wrong answer on the crimson silk apparel thing.
1 2