Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Straka's Observatory- Surge F, RBF
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 171 172
@Straka I'd like to be put on the list for Accent: Solar Flare if it doesn't get chosen for the festival. Thank you!
@Straka I'd like to be put on the list for Accent: Solar Flare if it doesn't get chosen for the festival. Thank you!
I apologize for my absence, I just moved into my college dorm and school’s starting in a few days so I’ve been/will be a bit busier than usual and might take longer to respond.

@smolelf @Questing @SteampunkLlama @Deviation @Contaminate @Shian @Questing @JayChirps @Glitterbottom
If you guys wanna send over payment for Schrodinger’s Spectrum (750g) I’ll submit the first order for it ASAP ^^ If you need more time to gather funds that’s a-ok, just let me know!
Also, I do take mixed/treasure payment now (1:1300 is the current ratio I believe? correct me if I’m wrong ofc!) if that makes things easier c:

for anyone who already paid, I’m sorry, I’ve been busy and forgot to remove you from the pings- if you’ve already paid you don’t have to worry about it ^^
I apologize for my absence, I just moved into my college dorm and school’s starting in a few days so I’ve been/will be a bit busier than usual and might take longer to respond.

@smolelf @Questing @SteampunkLlama @Deviation @Contaminate @Shian @Questing @JayChirps @Glitterbottom
If you guys wanna send over payment for Schrodinger’s Spectrum (750g) I’ll submit the first order for it ASAP ^^ If you need more time to gather funds that’s a-ok, just let me know!
Also, I do take mixed/treasure payment now (1:1300 is the current ratio I believe? correct me if I’m wrong ofc!) if that makes things easier c:

for anyone who already paid, I’m sorry, I’ve been busy and forgot to remove you from the pings- if you’ve already paid you don’t have to worry about it ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@RuinousOmen - of course, I’ll add you to the pinglist. Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it :3c
@RuinousOmen - of course, I’ll add you to the pinglist. Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it :3c
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka Payment sent :)
@Straka Payment sent :)
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@Straka Thank you! It's absolutely lovely <3
@Straka Thank you! It's absolutely lovely <3
@Straka
Payments sent!! Looking forward to it :DD
@Straka
Payments sent!! Looking forward to it :DD
BhNPnkO.gif
@Straka

I sent payment already; the trade was completed on 2020-08-15 15:21:41
@Straka

I sent payment already; the trade was completed on 2020-08-15 15:21:41
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
bVWdtvK.png
r0WSk03.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UDe2Ont.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49994115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/499942/49994115_350.png[/img][/url] ( ; v ; )/ I've been debating between three dragons about who gets to wear the accent since three of my noodles look great in it, but the current holder is Imugi! My friends, however, argue it would look better on Kindle and they aren't wrong, but this old boy needs his time to shine after an eternity in the den.
49994115_350.png

( ; v ; )/ I've been debating between three dragons about who gets to wear the accent since three of my noodles look great in it, but the current holder is Imugi! My friends, however, argue it would look better on Kindle and they aren't wrong, but this old boy needs his time to shine after an eternity in the den.
bicatcher.png
@princeofseaglass - Ohhh he looks fantastic! Even his eyes match :0 thank you so much for showing me your lad!! please tell him I love him from the bottom of my heart <3

And a quick update: the first order for Schrodinger’s Spectrum has been sent in!
@princeofseaglass - Ohhh he looks fantastic! Even his eyes match :0 thank you so much for showing me your lad!! please tell him I love him from the bottom of my heart <3

And a quick update: the first order for Schrodinger’s Spectrum has been sent in!
I’ve got enough preorders for the following skins to send in the orders, so if you guys want to send over payment in a CR some time within the next few days that would be great! (It doesn’t have to be immediately, I know the fest is going on rn so if you’d prefer to wait that’s completely fine, just let me know ^^)

Schrodinger’s Anomaly: 750g
@Massif @Shian @Contaminate @JayChirps
Shrodinger’s Experiment: 750g
@Ophionyx @Angu15 @JayChirps @FableSky @Contaminate
I’ve got enough preorders for the following skins to send in the orders, so if you guys want to send over payment in a CR some time within the next few days that would be great! (It doesn’t have to be immediately, I know the fest is going on rn so if you’d prefer to wait that’s completely fine, just let me know ^^)

Schrodinger’s Anomaly: 750g
@Massif @Shian @Contaminate @JayChirps
Shrodinger’s Experiment: 750g
@Ophionyx @Angu15 @JayChirps @FableSky @Contaminate
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 171 172