Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your favorite song??
1 2 3
Ok since I'm such an indecisive person when it comes to what my 'favorite' song is, I have a playlist of like.. six of them right here.
Also yes that's my channel who created the playlist, ignore my old animations riughqeuiwghiu
Ok since I'm such an indecisive person when it comes to what my 'favorite' song is, I have a playlist of like.. six of them right here.
Also yes that's my channel who created the playlist, ignore my old animations riughqeuiwghiu
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
Top ten are
10) Ebony and Ivory
9)Say You, Say Me
8) the phantom of the opera&la Boheme
7) Dreamer
6) Wind beneath my wings
5) Wildfire
4)Eye of the tiger
3)Gambler
2)Elton John Songs
1)Tied My Immortal & A Thousand years
Top ten are
10) Ebony and Ivory
9)Say You, Say Me
8) the phantom of the opera&la Boheme
7) Dreamer
6) Wind beneath my wings
5) Wildfire
4)Eye of the tiger
3)Gambler
2)Elton John Songs
1)Tied My Immortal & A Thousand years
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
Splatter! by Machine Girl is my favorite rn. Or any MG song on their new album tbh.
Splatter! by Machine Girl is my favorite rn. Or any MG song on their new album tbh.
My favorite song of all time is Vienna by Billy Joel. I love Billy Joel in general but this song is extra special to me.
My favorite song of all time is Vienna by Billy Joel. I love Billy Joel in general but this song is extra special to me.
iA6AYOk.pngAH7kSfE.pngiA6AYOk.png FR +3 | she/her iA6AYOk.pngAH7kSfE.pngiA6AYOk.png
"Evil" by Interpol
"Evil" by Interpol
my favorite song of All Time is ‘lithium’ by nirvana, but my favorite song of Right Now is probably between ‘betty’ by taylor swift & ‘a match into water’ by pierce the veil
my favorite song of All Time is ‘lithium’ by nirvana, but my favorite song of Right Now is probably between ‘betty’ by taylor swift & ‘a match into water’ by pierce the veil
isle unto thyself hit different
isle unto thyself hit different
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
first breath after coma by explosions in the sky <3
it's better if you listen to it from the start but 3:18 hits way harder than it needs to :pleading:
first breath after coma by explosions in the sky <3
it's better if you listen to it from the start but 3:18 hits way harder than it needs to :pleading:
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Right now, one of my favorites is Saturnz Barz by Gorillaz. It's just such a good vibe.
Right now, one of my favorites is Saturnz Barz by Gorillaz. It's just such a good vibe.
cDDSaqc.png
I could probably never pick a favorite song (as you said, it's daunting) but the first one that comes to mind (currently) is Frame of Mind by Tristam and Braken.

I heard it first on one of those "character theme songs" videos, and I cried so hard (especially since said character died, and I also hold him very close to my heart).
I could probably never pick a favorite song (as you said, it's daunting) but the first one that comes to mind (currently) is Frame of Mind by Tristam and Braken.

I heard it first on one of those "character theme songs" videos, and I cried so hard (especially since said character died, and I also hold him very close to my heart).
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
1 2 3