Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Splatoon 2?
1 2 3
I've been playing it for a few weeks now and I really like the game! I'm not very good at it but my favorite weapon is the bloblobber because I suck at aiming haha. I really like salmon run it's my favorite part of the game :)
I've been playing it for a few weeks now and I really like the game! I'm not very good at it but my favorite weapon is the bloblobber because I suck at aiming haha. I really like salmon run it's my favorite part of the game :)
akueye3.png
aaa!! I love splatoon 2 i haven't played that in a hot minute. I'm kind of the total opposite when it comes to main weapons. I play charger and blasters, they are really fun for me.
aaa!! I love splatoon 2 i haven't played that in a hot minute. I'm kind of the total opposite when it comes to main weapons. I play charger and blasters, they are really fun for me.
i've been summoned,,,, this game owns my life

i main dualies, mostly the dark tetras and dapple dualies! and salmon run is super fun, i like it a lot :)
i've been summoned,,,, this game owns my life

i main dualies, mostly the dark tetras and dapple dualies! and salmon run is super fun, i like it a lot :)
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Oh man!! Splatoon is so much fun!! I haven't played in quite a while either (though I'll probably hop on for the splatfest rerun) but I main brushes! Partly because a e s t h e t i c but also because they're just really fun to use haha

Salmon runs are so much fun!! Might be my favorite game-mode too tbh :0
Oh man!! Splatoon is so much fun!! I haven't played in quite a while either (though I'll probably hop on for the splatfest rerun) but I main brushes! Partly because a e s t h e t i c but also because they're just really fun to use haha

Salmon runs are so much fun!! Might be my favorite game-mode too tbh :0
I used to play Splatoon until you had to get a membership >:( my favorite weapon is the Aerospray MG because of the curling bombs and fast shooting. I got 18 points on it (superfresh)! I love the salmon runs mode but I think the splatfests are the best. Too bad they won't nt have anymore...
I used to play Splatoon until you had to get a membership >:( my favorite weapon is the Aerospray MG because of the curling bombs and fast shooting. I got 18 points on it (superfresh)! I love the salmon runs mode but I think the splatfests are the best. Too bad they won't nt have anymore...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
@LemonSnickers
Oh I used to have like 17 points on my bloblobber but that's gone down to like 10.5 now
@LemonSnickers
Oh I used to have like 17 points on my bloblobber but that's gone down to like 10.5 now
akueye3.png
i love splatoon! i used to play it religiously when the first game came out, but i recently got back into splatoon 2 and it's so much fun :)) i play dualies and carbon roller, they're the best hehe
i love splatoon! i used to play it religiously when the first game came out, but i recently got back into splatoon 2 and it's so much fun :)) i play dualies and carbon roller, they're the best hehe
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
splatoon 2 is a really good game !! im slow at turning though hehe
splatoon 2 is a really good game !! im slow at turning though hehe
Red_Maple_Leaf.png
q9EEy5M.png1YhCyjf.pngvNRWb22.png
yeah i like splatoon 2

i main carbon roller deco, but i also play jet squelcher and ballpoint splatling nouveau.
yeah i like splatoon 2

i main carbon roller deco, but i also play jet squelcher and ballpoint splatling nouveau.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
oh yes
Splatoon 2 is such a cute game and it's one of my favorites! I play too much of it honestly but I can't get enough of it :')
I main the kensa splattershot pro and kensa octobrush! Though, I also like to play the kensa sloshing machine, dualie squelchers, and basically any version of the roller!
oh yes
Splatoon 2 is such a cute game and it's one of my favorites! I play too much of it honestly but I can't get enough of it :')
I main the kensa splattershot pro and kensa octobrush! Though, I also like to play the kensa sloshing machine, dualie squelchers, and basically any version of the roller!
o1jrXWY.png
1 2 3