Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental
1 2 ... 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 1950 1951
[quote name="Aschenstern" date="2020-08-05 04:15:58" ] Hello! I'm looking for some nests again. I'll pay 5kt per nest and unfortunately, I have no food to offer. So please don't accept if you are not okay with that. ; w ; I'll remove the names of the hoster when I've found someone! [s]1 water [emoji=water rune size=1][/s] [s]1 ice [emoji=ice rune size=1][/s] 3 light [emoji=light rune size=1] @Alxamei @Kava @beepboopitsme @Kvon @AwesomeTeaPot @Luce @Awaicu @PrinceOfSoup @vesperumxx [s]1 arcane [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/s] [s]2 fire [emoji=fire rune size=1][/s] [s]1 plague [emoji=plague rune size=1][/s] Thank you so much y'all for your awesome help!! [/quote]
Aschenstern wrote on 2020-08-05 04:15:58:
Hello! I'm looking for some nests again. I'll pay 5kt per nest and unfortunately, I have no food to offer. So please don't accept if you are not okay with that. ; w ;
I'll remove the names of the hoster when I've found someone!

1 water

1 ice

3 light
@Alxamei @Kava @beepboopitsme @Kvon @AwesomeTeaPot @Luce @Awaicu @PrinceOfSoup @vesperumxx

1 arcane

2 fire

1 plague

Thank you so much y'all for your awesome help!!
5Qth864.png eeBVq8q9P.pngegy9DLN7.gif
EPPP
hey listen hey
eeeeeeerix3ppo.png
KFnh5g1.pngJNAfoEf.png
AmvLGM3.pngsh5xjiu.png
gYW0j5f.pngbYt72YT.png
TB6EYwU.pngdEe2UrM.png
@VeranaStorm @Mellorine @Poofypetals @wolfbutterfly42 @Romanovaa @Moonwater @M00nWatcher @Mochiiii @rainis

Still searching for an Arcane nest.
@VeranaStorm @Mellorine @Poofypetals @wolfbutterfly42 @Romanovaa @Moonwater @M00nWatcher @Mochiiii @rainis

Still searching for an Arcane nest.
@RoboticSheep @Sunflight @deerfawn @acorncap @Loreka @Oramis @thewildgarden

Could I rent a Nature nest from one of y'all please?
@RoboticSheep @Sunflight @deerfawn @acorncap @Loreka @Oramis @thewildgarden

Could I rent a Nature nest from one of y'all please?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies I have a Nature nest free!
@MotherOfBeardies I have a Nature nest free!
bHeX9bv.png
@Squibeetos

i can take 2 fire nests
@Squibeetos

i can take 2 fire nests
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
@Stonecutter i'm not part of this nest rentals, but if you want, i have 2 open nests now...
@Stonecutter i'm not part of this nest rentals, but if you want, i have 2 open nests now...
@Mortialis: Thank you, I send them over with food and fee.
@Mortialis: Thank you, I send them over with food and fee.
@Stonecutter food might be good, no fee needed)
@Stonecutter food might be good, no fee needed)
@deerfawn - Thanks, I sent a CR with the dragons!

@Aschenstern - I'm not registered with the Friendly Nest Rentals but I can nest your dragons in Arcane if you'd like!
@deerfawn - Thanks, I sent a CR with the dragons!

@Aschenstern - I'm not registered with the Friendly Nest Rentals but I can nest your dragons in Arcane if you'd like!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Squibeetos
I can take care of that water nest for you!
@Squibeetos
I can take care of that water nest for you!

1/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 1950 1951