Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding Project (WIP)!
[center][b][u][size=5]Kie's Dream Dragon Breeding Project[/size][/u][/b][/center] Hi! So I was messing around in the scrying workshop and I created this absolute [b]beauty[/b]! Edit: I'm aware this post is very messy at the moment! I'll be editing it to be more refined later (might even add a clickable banner)! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=90&auth=f51577598157ecac2767a8da592d4e61f3c84571&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=90&auth=2fa504414661acd5bd5cacb468f28282f564e753&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The main focus of this project is creating a dragon with these specific colors and element! I'll be starting with using [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42131504]Hatarei[/url] for breeding! Her XXX white makes for a pretty good base.
Kie's Dream Dragon Breeding Project

Hi! So I was messing around in the scrying workshop and I created this absolute beauty!

Edit: I'm aware this post is very messy at the moment! I'll be editing it to be more refined later (might even add a clickable banner)!

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=90&auth=f51577598157ecac2767a8da592d4e61f3c84571&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=90&auth=2fa504414661acd5bd5cacb468f28282f564e753&dummyext=prev.png

The main focus of this project is creating a dragon with these specific colors and element!

I'll be starting with using Hatarei for breeding! Her XXX white makes for a pretty good base.
I love any items I can get my hands on! I don't typically spend gems, they are instead stored in my hoard for later useage.
Find my (incomplete) wishlist below by clicking Wishkeeper.

52808403.png
How Can I Help?
There are many ways you can help along my project! The only dragon with the colors I need belongs to an account which is inactive and the element is sadly Ice if I were to manage to get in contact with the owner somehow and obtain the dragon. This means that the project (obviously) revolves around breeding my dragons with those of other users!

If you've got any dragons I could borrow (check post after this for current criteria) for ~6 days to hatch a nest which would get me closer to my goal, that'd be helpful (I'm also willing to send my dragons to the nests of others). Outside of breeding partners for my project, I'm also looking for the scrolls/funds to gene the dragon if I obtain it (if you do supply me with scrolls or funds, please PM so I can keep a list of users and donations to return stuff to if things don't work out and I get discouraged)!
What Are 'Rounds'?
Breeding will be set in rounds, and each round will have it's own goal in terms of color. Goals will revolve around narrowing down the pool of colors I'll be breeding with! The goal of the current round (Round 1), is to produce a dragon with a white primary, as well as a secondary in the green-purple range or a tertiary in the green-orange range!
What Happens To The Hatchies That Don't Meet A Round's Goal?
Hatchies that don't meet the goal of a round will be listed in the fifth post with clickable links and put on AH or given away for free (depending on which breeder is keeping them)!
How Can I Help?
There are many ways you can help along my project! The only dragon with the colors I need belongs to an account which is inactive and the element is sadly Ice if I were to manage to get in contact with the owner somehow and obtain the dragon. This means that the project (obviously) revolves around breeding my dragons with those of other users!

If you've got any dragons I could borrow (check post after this for current criteria) for ~6 days to hatch a nest which would get me closer to my goal, that'd be helpful (I'm also willing to send my dragons to the nests of others). Outside of breeding partners for my project, I'm also looking for the scrolls/funds to gene the dragon if I obtain it (if you do supply me with scrolls or funds, please PM so I can keep a list of users and donations to return stuff to if things don't work out and I get discouraged)!
What Are 'Rounds'?
Breeding will be set in rounds, and each round will have it's own goal in terms of color. Goals will revolve around narrowing down the pool of colors I'll be breeding with! The goal of the current round (Round 1), is to produce a dragon with a white primary, as well as a secondary in the green-purple range or a tertiary in the green-orange range!
What Happens To The Hatchies That Don't Meet A Round's Goal?
Hatchies that don't meet the goal of a round will be listed in the fifth post with clickable links and put on AH or given away for free (depending on which breeder is keeping them)!
I love any items I can get my hands on! I don't typically spend gems, they are instead stored in my hoard for later useage.

52808403.png
Claim
Claim

52808403.png
[center][size=4][u][b]Rounds[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center][b]Current Round: 1[/b][/center] [center][i]The dragon for the current breeding round is Hatarei! She is an XXX white Skydancer. The goal for this round is to produce a dragon with a white primary as with either; a secondary in the black-green range or a secondary in the green-orange range![/i][/center] [center][b][size=3][u]Hatarei[/u][/size][/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42131504][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/421316/42131504_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Rounds
Current Round: 1
The dragon for the current breeding round is Hatarei! She is an XXX white Skydancer. The goal for this round is to produce a dragon with a white primary as with either; a secondary in the black-green range or a secondary in the green-orange range!

Hatarei
42131504_350.png

52808403.png
Project Rejects
Hmm... seems to be empty at the moment. Maybe try checking back later?
Project Rejects
Hmm... seems to be empty at the moment. Maybe try checking back later?

52808403.png